Introduction: Elaborated with descriptions/ Part 1

Lovely to see you here once more, it has been some months since I last updated this book and frankly, I wish to condone my sincere apology for not updating it frequently. This completely flew off my mind.
         But I am here once more! When I didn't update,  I went off reading through some fanfics and other worldly literature. And doing so, I now want to add some bonuses here and there.
           And I promise, I'll try to make the story as fun as possible to read.

Also the plot might change!

So let's go!!

(Y/N) Sama, as many of the NPC in the Tomb of Nazarick address her by, is still (Y/N), however, is consumed fully by a primordial darkness

(Y/N) Sama, as many of the NPC in the Tomb of Nazarick address her by, is still (Y/N), however, is consumed fully by a primordial darkness. Her power may even surpass that of Momonga's but it's very vague since, this form only appeared one time for everyone one to see. This state occurs only when her life is about to shortly span out from the game. And since (Y/N) is hard to even lay a scratch too by any physical means, it does not imply she is indestructible nor invincible but immortal, indeed she is.

The NPCs show great amount of respect, gift her with approbation, love and comfort.

One time, upon her name being flawed through insults by a small village. Cocytus, enraged of this atrocity wiped out the village. Hence, through (Y/N's) appreciation, awarded him with a very specific "item" which he now stores greatly.

Facts:
• (Y/N's) closest relationship would apply to both Albedo and Demiurge.
• [ Y/N ] despises any form of entrance to her room without any caution beforehand.
• She has a collection of souls inside a tiny flask.
• [ Y/N ] Despises Mortals due to a very specific mortal betraying her love and affection, for his own selfish needs.
• [ Y/N ] has more than two forms.
• [ Y/N ] at times, walks around naked without anything on her, around Nazarick.
• Outside of Yggdrasil, Momonga & [ Y/N ] are close friends.
• [ Y/N ] has three developer weapons that surpasses even legendary tier.

"They say even the most sinful of players on this world, can never stand to be confronted by Mistress herself." — Cocytus

"What vague yet empty abyss lays for the unfortunate souls beyond those eyes." — Albedo

"Her beauty yet her power is always to be incomprehensible." — Demiurge

"I am fortunate enough to already serve you, Mistress." — Sebas Titan

"She petrifies beauty; but she is beauty in itself, she is strength but strength is frivolous. Our Mistress, triumphs overall who challenges her." — Shalltear Bloodfallen.

"As humble as I will ever be, Mistress." — Aura Bella Fiora

"In no way, may I speak to you, unless I am on my knee, your Mistress." — Narberal Gamma