Chapter 2 - Chr. Arc, Love, War, Confusion and A New Hierarchy

Chapter 1 Summary: As of unfortunate bleakness reaching the Yggdrasil community. Ample players had objections protested in a pessimistic manner, disregarding the developers of Yggdrasil. Some could of encrypted the database within the MMORPG distorting the experience for others. These were revolved around assumption based-theories only thought by (Y/N); One of the Formal Developer of Yggdrasil.

(Y/N) and Momonga reminisce of the past in the final hours of Yggdrasil. As the timer inevitably counted 0, Both Momonga And (Y/N) were entrapped within a "New World."

Desertion is advised to the reader, if you are the following. Not into violence, vulgarity or sexual content. You have been advised, read within your caution.

——//—————-//——————-//————-//

Lord Ainz and I had re-enter the 10th floor, walking astray of the 11th. The sound of his heels tapped ever so quietly as for each step he took. Reality only succumbed to me as transformative lie, despite my eagerness to explore this "New World." I was well aware of everything. Is what my mind only sought to of thought in the moment.

"(Y/N), a word with you for moment?" Lord Ainz said halting, walking up the stairs prior to sitting on his throne. "Yes Lord Ainz?" I said in response, halting before him as my eyes ever so locked in his, filled with confusion.

"Would you of ever abandoned Yggdrasil? Given the situation you are in currently." A peculiarly asked question, despite how ubiquitous it may of seemed during our situation. I couldn't stray from being honest.

"I would. And I still am trying to figure out a way out." I replied, Lord Ainz only turned towards me, combustion in his eyes brightening. "But, you worked hard to develop the sense of raw creativity people would receive from playing this game."

"In theory, you are correct. We as humans should not be affiliated with the new world." Lord Ainz took two steps in front of me, separating our faces only inches apart. "I don't want you to leave."

My eyes fled to the floor, "I'm sure you are concerned about my wellbeing my Lord, but I'll be fine." Lord Ainz readjusted his voice as a retaliatory solution, "Of course, for your safety."

"We should be sure to provide orders for the Guardians my liege." Lord Ainz nodded distancing himself a bit apart of my face. Victim was probably the only Guardian I've interacted with.

[ Flashback ]

Yggdrasil will shutdown in 3...
2...
1...

A insufficient quantity of hue surrounded my peripheral vision, rendering me of my ability to see anything. Where was I... had I returned home? The sensation of perception was clear, except my vision which still yet had been left to adjust. Everything felt life-like, I could be sure I was back right?

Torches that had been placed on the wall combusted with flame. Light entering my vision alas, finally repelling the blackness that had surrounded my eyes.

"yM ydaL, ym tsom elbmuh emoclew." In front of me was this pink fetus gently hovering ground level. "Victim...?" I questioned, trigging him to gleefully hopped up and down.

"?seY, yM ydaL!" I couldn't process this... the shutdown had been set to log me and Momonga off. Would this mean the elimination process didn't process through? Queries started formulated in my mind, as the intensity consumed my mind.

"yM ydaL, si ginhtyreve ko?" Victim's voice encompassed with concern as it only struck me back into reality. Leaving me unnoticed on the severity of my situation. Upon observation with the vicinity around me, the area was was immaculate, enriched with gleaming black tiles of floor and a massive sized area. Only to been preoccupied by the Generals of the Nazarick Defences And Victim himself.