Chapter 1 - Chr. Arc, Beginning of a New Reign

Acutely aware of the fact, that Albedo and Shalltear are the only NPC's aware of (Y/N's) disappearance. It is Momonga's quest to find and retaliate with (Y/N) to make sure she is "ok." In a friendly manner. Without establishing any unwanted feelings for the two NPC.

I advise you not to read, if vulgarity, strong sexual content or violence. Is not of your tastes, readers discretions is advised.

——//—————-//——————-//————-//

"Creations were designed to be eliminated, not to prolong our entertainment. That be selfish my Lord." I bluntly told bowing to Ainz, while he triumphantly displayed authority on his throne. One hand carrying the legendary Ainz Ooal Gown staff, while the other rested on top of the thrones' handle.

Lord Ainz had requested a "mandatory" meeting on towards the tenth floor. To which, I was forced to come.

Every party member had since departed, including the fair share of my developer companions. As so did Momonga's friends, who could not schedule time to play Yggdrasil leaving the responsibilities in his hands.

"There would be countless reasons on why, I'd suggest this conversation become philosophical. But you bowing in front of me... is making me uncomfortable." He had replied rather on a uncomfortable note, Ainz stood up as the heels of his footsteps tapped every step down.

"Can't you digress with the tomfoolery for once. Every time I call you up (Y/N)? " Lord Ainz tipped his fingers underneath my chin, lifting it to the angle equivalent of his face. His eyes were still void as darkness could consume them to be, flaring up with the red dots that would maddened any mortal unfortunate enough to gaze upon them.

"No. This floor is your domain, therefore, must't I show my respect?" I replied displaying a wink emote. Lord Ainz respectively did have domain over the tenth floor and over Nazarick, evidently his throne symbolized that status and authority.

He displayed an endearing smile emote, "I don't believe, respect would derive from simply me sitting on a throne. I firmly believe respect should be well deserved to the individual who created the throne." Lord Ainz's word struck me as mesmerizing. Only now his words glued firm on my mind. Forwarding both his hands in front to that of mine. Lifting me up humbly as the good host he was.

"And with immense certainty I could claim that a individual who controls life and death and is one of the Supreme beings overruling all 41 one of them. Should have a throne of her own, not a designated room." He replied with a hint of exaggeration managing to exhibit it in a humorous manner. Setting the atmosphere alight, of all the stress, I'd been through.

I'd greatly appreciated Lord Ainz for this.

"I know it must've been difficult, shutting down Yggdrasil. Informing all the players around the globe, of ending the development." Lord Ainz observed my steadied emotions, my mind only yearning to reverse time, wishing for this occasion to of never occurred.

However, people yet had started to complain about the development team. How too many bugs hadn't been taken into account, of how the game was unfair in its complicated abstract. Even referring to the team, as "Shitty." Or "Sadists." Oh how I wished for them to understand, the diversity and complexity of Yggdrasil.

Yggdrasil has had a good run, almost a perfect one at that, to more than a decade now I do wish it did ran for a bit longer as of its first installation.

Presumably, a bit of hypocrisy whaled in my thought, of course as I aforementioned earlier... "Creations were designed to be eliminated, not to prolong our entertainment."