Additional items and elaborated information! Final Exposition. Fixed Charc. Bio

Hi all, thanks so much for the patience with this fanfic. Recently, I've been a bit down and unmotivated to do anything. But the support from the previous chapters have really shined through and caught my eyes! I promise this will be the final exposition regarding what will be included in the story. Let's go!

Nature's Fine Masquerade of Benediction:

Nature's Fine Masquerade of Benediction, is an accessory type armor in possession of (Y/N). That allows the player to use the environment to gain buff and establish dominance over it. As so the player is not teleported into an empty void, this fine masquerade can do wonders. It is not an offense type accessory, rather a well-rounded defense to support type item. It can never fall into the hands of wrong doing. If any unfortunate player or npc were to grab hold of this, and exploit it's stats. The Masquerade can punish the player/npcs, chastising them then teleporting them to the court of the Supreme ones [ Ainz and (Y/N) ] thus their fates being sealed in their judgement.

Seven Seals of the Day of Judgement: Supreme Book

Status? Owned and accessible by only two beings, the supreme ones. Lord Ainz and Lady (Y/N). The Seven Seals of the Days of Judgement is located deep beneath the roots and heart of Nazarick. In the side of the book contains seven seals with seven different locker, each containing either a virtue or a sin. If a virtue, the book will grant a prosperous life to a player that is only if, they are "deemed" worthy by the Supreme Lords. And generally whom are under the jurisdiction of being judged in the Supreme One's Court. If a sin however, the player being judged will be tortured countless ways.

Some guardians within Nazarick have already been judged and punished. Hence some, if not most need to prove themselves to the Supreme Beings to stay alive. It is also why most are genuinely loyal and respectful towards the Supreme Ones.