The Begging

Lauren's pov

There's no place i feel lonelier than in the crowd... and school. Imagine how i was feeling in the grand opening of the last school year. Thank God i'll never had any more First days of school where these kids were screaming like goats while trying to sing some old songs nobody... well, nobody with a good taste in music, really liked. Then the principal went on the stage to give her sugar - coated speech. But how i can blame her - she spent almost all the time she has been a principal in her luxury office with expensive pralines and exotic coffee. That poor lady had never got the chance to enjoy the life in her wonderful school the way i did.
"Hey, Lo!" the tall blonde girl bumped into me.
"What's up, DJ?" i tried to act it cool even though i knew that this chick would never talk to me if she hadn't bumped into me.
"Oh, i gotta go - the cheergrils are waiting for me." She murmured mostly to herself than to me and disappeared in the crowd.
"Yeah, go, enjoy yourself" i mumbled to myself cause she had already took off... Wait, the f...., What?! No! No way!
"Dear students, i am so excited to announce that these talented young men are going to perform for you!" Declared the school counselor with a huge stupid smile on her make-up covered face. Damn, from the whole school she chose Matt, the football captain and my bully, to perform. Stupid school, stupid authorities, stupid everything. The whole country sucks. They only chose those who seem perfect with they sports trophies and medals and shiny teeth. Go sheep, cheer them, admire their depth... of a children's pool. You gotta never miss to encourage the ones who treated me like sh... What surprise the perfect, sweet, angelic cheer leader Karla was playing his Juliet. Everyone already knew they were together and were the most likely to be chosen for the king and queen of the prom. That made me hate him more. What does she sees in him? He is 100% narcissism and nothing more than that. I should admit that i was giving my best to hate her but her damn angelic face was making me feel butterflies. Jauregui, what is happening with you? Put yourself together and kill that feels.

****
Sorry if that was too much. I just wanted to get deeper into the character and create some evolution in her.
Thanks for reading. Much love 💗