Our story

Time has been frozen since forever. My vision was blurred. I didn't hear anything exept the voices in my head. Thousand racing thoughts. There's no way back.

"Lauren" her lips were moving but i couldn't recognise the words she was saying. "Lauren, c'mon."

"Uhm..?"

"Lauren, you're gonna miss the prom. Hurry up!"

"Oh, fine, Ally" i murmured.

"You okay?" She asked holding my hand. "Don't worry you look beautiful."

"No, it's not that. I just..." I shouldn't cry. No, don't cry Jauregui. You're a badass. Don't.

"What's wrong, honey? I thought this was going to be a happy day."

"It should be. It should... I am so sorry for being such a crybaby."

"Laur, you're not. Now tell me what happened."

"The thing is... Is that it ended. Everything is over now but i feel like it's so undone. I'm not ready, Ally. I'm not ready..." I said trying to hold my upcoming tears.

"That's okay. None of us are really ready. But that's not the end of your story."

"Really?"

"This is just the beginning." She nodded and hugged me. "Now let's go enjoy the prom."

My mind was still replaying what happened yesterday. "We're friends, Lo" Camila has said and escaped from me. Now it was too late to do anything. I didn't have any time to convince her and maybe i shouldn't. You know that feeling when you love someone - you want them to be happy even if it hurts you, even if you've got to sacrifice your own happiness...

The doors opened. Normani entered first, followed by Dinah, Camila, Matthew and Ty. She was gorgeous in her lavender dress while Dinah was slaying in blue. Matthew and Ty wore classic trousers but a little too fancy shirts. The look of Camila in her baby pink dress left me speechless. She was like a fairy made of magic and stardust. I hated myself so much now. I felt like the time had stopped when she was dancing but then something terrible happened.

"Camz, you okay?" I rushed towards her and kneed down.

"Yeah, but i think i twisted my leg. My head just spinned and i fell. It hurts so much."

"Can you walk?" Asked Matthew.

"Are you dumb or something? How is she supposed to walk?" I said with anger and grabber her. "Don't worry. I'll take you somewhere safe. You'll be fine, i promise."

"Lauren"

"Don't worry, Camz. Everything is going to be okay."

"No, Lauren. It isn't. I hurt you but you still saved me..."

"Shhh. I'm fine." I wish i was. "Actually i am sorry. I know Matt's your boyfriend..."

"We're friends. From now on we're just friends."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm not stupid. I see how he looks at Ty. Yesterday he came out."

"Really?"

"Yeah, he confessed everything. Now it's my turn."

"I love you too" i said when she finished kissing me.

"I know, Lolo" she smiled. "The way you care about me when i'm weak. Your poems. Your eyes. Everything."

"Aw, Camz" i was really crying now.

"Everything shows me how much you love me but i was too blind to see it."

"No, don't blame yourself. I was way too much. I was hard to handle. I was crazy and mean..."

"No, you were way too deep. You were way too hurt. You suffered... because of me and how blind i was."

"But that story's come to and end. And a new one begins..."

"Ladies, hurry!" Said the nurse getting ready to examine Camila's leg.

"How is she?" I asked really worried and held her hand.

"It's not broken. She's going to be ok."

"Thank God."

"Thank you Lauren." She said with her eyes full of sparkles.

"Remember, i'll always be right here for you."

"Like you've always been" she giggled and hugged me. Even though i never believd it would happen, guess our story has a happy end.

*****

Thanks for reading. I really hope you enjoyed it ❤