Epilogue

*5 years later*

"Camz, you still mad at me?" I asked.

"Dinah, tell Jauregui i don't talk to her."

"But why, Mila?" She wondered.

"How can you be so stupid and so cute at the same time?" Said Normani. 

"What do you mean? And how dare you call DJ stupid?! Get ready to die!" Screamed Dinah and attacked Mani.

"Stop! Stop it! I'll suffocate in your 'scary anger '!" Laughed she and cuddled the 'angry ' girl.

"Guys! Seriously? You're gonna cuddle when they're fighting because Camila doesn't want Lauren to leave her when she's traveling to Miami ?" Ally tried to help.

"Really, Camz? Is this what bothers you?" I smiled.

"Yeah" she murmured.

"Oh, dear. Do you know why am i going to Miami?"

"How can I know?! You didn't tell me anything!"

"Because it was a surprise! I am buying the house you liked."

"But how?!"

"I finished the book i was writing and i got paid for it."

"Really?! Oh, Lauren, i'm so sorry. You're so sweet. I don't know why i reacted like that." Camila cried.

"Maybe because you're pregnant?!"

"Shut up, Dinah!" Laughed Normani.

"What?! Really?!" I nodded.

"Surprise!" She said and i hugged her.

"Guys, i think all of us are going to Miami." Said Ally opening a fancy letter.

"Why?" Wondered DJ.

"You are invited to the wedding of Matthew Hussy and Tyron Griffin..." Ally read.

"OMG! They finally did it! I can't believe it!"

"C'MON girls! We gotta prepare!"

"To run the world!"

"For the wedding, i ment but okay." Laughter filled the room. Five years ago i was so scared, hurt and even grumpy and now I'm living my dream with my friends and the love of my life...