Down

For the first time in my life i felt relieved to go to school. I sat on my desk which was the last one in the corner and prepared for the English lesson. 

"Have you heard?" Asked Dinah.
"What?" Nodded Normani, a fellow cheergril who was the second most popular girl after Camila.
"That witch, miss Smith, isn't coming today."
"So, we won't have lessons today?"
"I don't think so, miss." Said Mr. Johnson entering the classroom. Everyone stood up. "No, you don't have to do this. We're not in the army."
Mr. Johnson was my Literature teacher in my previous school. He was really open-minded and everyone liked him.
"Let's see. Lauren? Who's Lauren Jauregui?"
"It's me".
"Nice to see you again, miss ...but i remember you as a smart child, where do all these poor marks come from?"
"Miss Smith didn't like my writings..." I answered with so much shame. I barely could feel his disappointment.
"Okay, Jauregui, bring me some of your writings"
"But sir"
"No buts allowed here. You have one minute to choose one of your best writings. While i'm checking her works, the class will be doing the task on page 100. The first who finishes gets an A. Any questions?"
When the bell rang, Mr. Johnson was still reading. You can't imagine how anxious i was. Maybe he doesn't like it. Maybe i wasn't worth it. Then i saw Camila or how her gang called her - Karla. She was kissing Matthew while he was playing with her long wavy hair. God, how beautiful she was in her high-waisted skirt and floral crop top and how down i was.
"Hey, b*tch!" I heard a raspy voice coming from somewhere behind me. "I don't like that woodcutter shirt. I mma take it off from you." I turned back to see Ty, the only being in the Universe who i hated more than Matthew.
"F*ck off! And stop sneaking behind me" i screamed and felt my eyes getting full of tears. "Leave me alone!"
"Chill, b*tch. You just need someone to f*ck you."
"I'll tell you what i need!" I just don't get it how stupid he was. Ty was much older than the rest but he didn't manage to take his exams so he stayed in the same class for years.
"Dude, leave her alone. Girls don't fall for guys who torture them. Just saying."
"Mr., I...i.... wasn't torturing her..." Ty started to retreat.
"Enough! Miss Jauregui, can you come with me? We should talk."
"Okay" i followed him outside of the room.
"Lauren, i'm not going to lye to you. Your works are way too deep to get the understanding they deserve."
"Oh, thanks sir..."
"Lauren"
"I wish i could stop crying. Really." I wiped.
"No, that's okay. You aren't weak, you just feel way too deep. But really you shouldn't mind this guy so much."
"No, it's not him. It's actually her" i sort of regreted saying that out loud even though i knew he was gay too.
"Aw, dear. Whoever she is she should be happy. I know nobody can love her so deep like you can."
"Thanks. It's so hard cause she looks so perfect standing there and i know now that I'm so down".
"A reliable song" he smiled and i noticed that was quietly singing while looking through the window.
"Oh, sorry".
"You shall never be sorry for expressing yourself. In every form possible, remember." The bell rang. "I have to go now. I hope i managed to help you even a little bit."
"You did. Really." I stayed there watching the crowd pass me by. "Thanks"...