whiskers on kittens(klaine)

For mostlydarren I hope you like this one

Kurt sighed as he dropped off an order at table fifteen. He had a long day at work, and was just ready to go home. Besides all that, Blaine had just moved in with Kurt. And Kurt wasn't there.

Kurt stalled for the rest of his shift. He went around, pretending to clean and dust small surfaces.

The chestnut haired boy nestled his chin in his hand as he watched the hands on the clock slowly tick away. After what seemed like hours, Kurt felt a nudge in his back.

Turning around, Kurt was met face to face by Santana.

"Hey Satan," Kurt replied slightly nonchalantly, holding the y out on the word.

"Hello Lady Hummel," Santana said with a quick flick of her eyes. "You know your shift ended twenty minutes ago right?"

Kurt visibly brightened. "Really? Well I'm going home then."

Kurt slung his satchel over his shoulder before giving Santana a quick wave.

Kurt began the trip home, barely containing his excitement of seeing Blaine. After a few blocks, Kurt felt a small skip join in his step.

In no time at all, Kurt was bursting through the front door of the loft.

"Blaine!" Kurt hollered into the seemingly empty loft.

"Blaine?" Kurt called again. He poked his head into every room before settling on the fact that Blaine wasn't here. 

Kurt felt a small frown crawl onto his face. He had been so excited to see his boyfriend.

"Hey Kurt," Blaine said sauntering through the front door.

Kurt ran to Blaine, preparing to wrap him in a hug.  Kurt stopped two steps short of his boyfriend. There was a large and very noticeable bulge in Blaine's coat.

"Um Blaine?" Kyet said poking a slender finger to the bulge. "What's that?"

Blaine smiled almost sheepishly as he gently unbuttoned his shirt.

"I uh found something."

Kurt gasped at the sight of the tiny kitten nestled against Blaines chest.

"Blaine no." Kurt said without a second look.

"C'mon Kurt," Blaine pleaded. "She was all alone. And it was cold."

Kurt was about to reiterate his refusal, but with the kittens tiny nose, and Blaines puppy eyes, Kurt consented a bit.

"Fine. She can stay on a one week basis."

Needless to say, one week later Kurt was absolutely in love with Barbara.