mike costa (tike)

Thanks for requesting this @Halowillow

Mike was in the dance studio, practicing his moves for an upcoming glee performance. After perfecting his routine he ended it with a spin. He decided that it was good enough for the small performance he would be attempting with his girlfriend.

Tina walked into the studio.

"Are you ready?" She asked, knowing how nervous he was about the performance.

Mike nodded quickly. "I'm ready."

"Asian kiss?" Tina requesting slinging an arm around him.

"Asian kiss," Mike agreed, giving her a sweet and simple kiss.

•••

In the choir room, Mike gripped Tina's hand tightly. Tina smiles down at their hands, then up at her boyfriend.

"You're going to do amazing," Tina whispered to him.

"I hope so," Mike nodded, offering a nervous smile back to her.

Mr. Schue held up the golden Breadstix tickets and placed them on the whiteboard rack as an incentive.

"Alright alright! Who is ready to start us off?" Mr Shue asked enthusiastically. After a few seconds of silence, Mike reluctantly raised his hand.

"Mr Shue? Tina and I are ready."

I don't feel like writing the whole song so time skip!

Later that day, Tina and Mike sat on the edge of the stage in the auditorium.

"You did really well on the number today," Tina complimented her boyfriend.

Mike nodded, still unsure.

"Have you ever seen Chorus Line?" Tina asked a little suddenly.

Mike shook his head. "I don't even know what that is."

"Mike!" Tina laughed. "Its where our song came from."

Mike nodded, still unsure as to where this was going. Tina rolled her eyes and grabbed his hand.

"C'mon I have an idea."

The pair ran to the library, where they quickly found the disc they were searching for. Without hesitation, Tina continued to lead Mike by his hand. They made it to the computer room, that was thankfully empty.

Tina popped the disc in and sat next to Mike.

"You are my Mike Costa."

I don't love this one shot but... Here you go anyway!