Chapter Three

#$@! Sexual content. $#@!

           "ERIC?"

           "ERIC?"

"The one and only" came a deep voice. I could see him smiling in the dark, looking at me.

"What are you doing here all alone?" He asked, crouching in front of me

I pressed my self farther back, afraid suddenly. "Nothing. Just clearing my head"

"Well, you want company?" He leaned even closer.

"N-no..no. That's ok. I was about to head back" I started to get up, which made him get up too. I was about to start walking towards the party when a hand grabbed my wrist. I looked backward and saw Eric smiling.

"Stay with me for a little while" he started pulling me towards him "you don't want any company, but I do"

"My friends are waiting for me, so..." I hoped he couldn't hear my voice break, or how my body shook.

"I think you're lying" he didn't let go of my wrist, and he was suddenly pressed into me, pinning me to the wall. "No ones waiting for you. Your friends don't even know you're gone. I've checked"

He... What? Eric always gave me the chills. Always. Even when he dated my sister.

"I've been waiting for this a long time" he suddenly murmured, more to himself than to me.

"Waiting for what?" I whispered, trying to squirm my way from him.

"You" he started running his hands inside my shirt "me. Us"

"There is no us," I said, trying to push his hands away.

"I've been thinking about some alone time. what do you say?" He said and licked his lips looking at mine with desire. It's like nothing I said would get into his head. All my struggles just got him more turned on.

"I think I should get back now" I tried pushing again, but he pushed me harder into the door and started twisting a lock of my hair with his finger.

"I think you should just try and enjoy this" He whispered, trailing his mouth on my cheek. I saw his hand move to the doorknob and push it open. I would've fallen on my ass if he wasn't holding me so tightly.

I tried pushing him some more. "W-What are you doing?"

He looked at me for a few seconds, not answering. His nose almost touched mine, and his lips were a breath away from mine. A little hope simmered inside me. I thought that maybe he was realizing what he is doing and he'll stop now. But then he smiled and said, "something you'll enjoy" and slammed his lips into mine. t felt like I was kissing an ashtray. At first, I didn't move, I was too shocked by what was going on to stop it.

But as he pushed me back towards a bed and laid on top of me, that's when my brain started to function again. I tried to push him off first, thinking that maybe I gave him the wrong idea, maybe he thought I wanted it. Which I didn't. Maybe he thought I was playing hard to get, and as soon as he'll kiss me I'll play along.