chapter r6 .2

They are in the hospital now. Big Jimmy told Jommy he COULD NOT marry him. He couldnt becase Will loved him, but Jommy did not love Will... 

Tunny is passde out and EXttrogordinary Girl asks for a defibrillator to start his heart again but oh no!!! The only defibrillator in the whole hospital is being used on another person.

"Not to worry"Says Will, bowing at Extordinary Girl's knees. "My hair" And she gasps! She rubs her hadns together, then rubs her hands in Will's hair which has so much static electricity in it and it is also blue so temporarily Extraradorniary Girl has temporar elicity in her hands!

She save  his life! Wow!

Spencer Reid from the Criminal Mind is sitting in a chair .He is a doctor. "He is alive . Quite frankly"

"Yes i m aware of that. Bitch" Extoridanry Girl says. "I saved him"

"Yea true"Spencer Reed says and nods.

Johnny knocks on the door and Will gets up. Who could it be? "Who is it!" Will says. "Hehe!"

"It's me" Johnny says and he is in the room now. "Hello"

But Will, as usual, is very shocked. He is because Johnny left the wedding without warning. How dare he "Why did you leave the wedding?! Huh!" He pushes Johnny

"because i am in love with you" Johnny says and his orbs glow in love.

"Woah!"

Jommy sits up from Tunnys bed -whcih he was sitting on, hugging his cousin named Tunny. "You will be the ones to get married!" Jommy says because he in a generous man and takes off his wedding ring to give to Will. "I'm sorry there was a fist. Accept this"

"what about me i almost died" Tunny says

"Yea remember when u left for the war? Bitch" Will says and happily accepts the ring. "Marry me, , Johnny"

"Yeah"

And Jommy does the wedding!

"Will you be my best man" Johnyn asks to Spencer Rieied, who he never met before, he just seems trustworthy. "I need one"

"Whata about me" Tunny asks from the bed

"Remember  u left. For the war" Will says again and Tunny says "ok"

Spencer agrees to this.

The wedding is successful! The next day? Jommy and Johnny are both pregnant! Congratulations on another day spent well. Whatsername is asexual