choctper 7

t he birth..   It's time

Jommy is giving birth and so is Johnny on the same day! People won't ever look at Johnny at not a lesiban now!! >:c

It has been two weeks and the birth is finally finished. Two babies, pulled out by their messy but cute buns. Jommy bursts into tears and Johnny is awake.

"  My baby. ..."Johnny says.  The baby's voice erupts into deep booming voice of deep. It's so deep and it sounds very loud. His baby is herhe.   Obama. The Birthing. Johnny holds his child. Will is eating the provided salami and cheese and RITZ brand crackers.

"Are you hungry  ..baby" Will asks and is crying but its because he's straight. He offers the newborn child a cracker. Obama rejects it. Obama screams, blood curdling and hideous. Will stutters and falls to  the floor. "What the fuckc!! Dude what the fuck-"

"You are so stupid" Tunny says

"you joined the military." Will retorts.

"Yea but you are still stupid. Obama doesn't have teeth please"

"Oh shit" Will nods. He understands. He pummels the crackers with his fist and then sprinnkles the cracker dust into Obama's mouth. Obama's screams stop. He Smiles.   He falls to sleep.

"WHAT ABOUT ME"Jommy says as he crawls from Jimmy's pants

"what" says his baby, Payson Lewis of LA American Idiot Tunny royalty.

"oh nothing I Just wanted attention" Jommy says and he is crying so much because his baby is beautiful. He kisses his baby head. "you look just like me"

"no i dont, " payson says. He tries not to cry from how terrifyrifying his father is. "you  " he cries "are a bus and im scared"

"he can morph back" says Tunny. he's sitting in thte window sill, gnawing on a full block of cheese. occasisonally,   he hands Will (who's sitting on the floor) a chunk.    Johnny asks them to stop. They don't. He caves in and the three share cheese chunks. Extremerdiaordinary Girl also asks them to stop and asks Tunny ,  disabledveteran, to sit somewhere better for him.  He does not

"ok" jimmy finally says.

Johnny pauses. Will glares. Tunny throws the block of cheese at him.

"i would LIKE something other than slamami and cheese and CRACKERS" says Jommy, upset. this hospital is rare and only allowed three things to be served in the cafe and water.

"do you want water" jimmy says and Will throws a bag of crackers at him.

"i want a SANDWICH" Jommy cries. One by one, the two babies rise.

"Well Comradese   we've had our fun" Obama and Payson Lewis sing, throwing crackers at him. they break into pieces at the sheer force. Jommy is so buff "lived laughed   lvoed..."

As they sing.  It is in a hospital.

"friends of my youth when shall we meet again   " Obama and Payson are flying. Green coats appear on them.  their mouths begin to point and slant. "i'm  goign abroad" they have transformed.   they finally are here..   They are .   Ducks

"gooooooooood......." they hold the suspense.   Everyone is crying.  "bye"

and with a final quack.  The world explode