A new life i guess

A few hours have past riding the carriage with Lance and his family, they offered me some roast chicken. I definitely didn't say no of course i had some chicken but i also shared obviously i'm not that selfish, i look up and see Ana with her baby hand in the air, smiling and doing a grab gesture i hand her a small piece of chicken, she take the piece and puts it in her mouth with her chubby cheeks going up and down munching down devouring the small chicken peace, she was a big baby too i forgot to mention that....

"Look, we're here". I look into the distance within the hills. i shout in shock "THIS AIN'T NO TOWN THAT'S A DAMN FORTRESS".
Lance and Meera break out with laughter seeing the shock on my face "It's just the capital Dylan" says Meera in a voice trying to hold in her laugh.

We arrive at the outer ring of the capital, i poke my head out looking around with amazement. The streets, filled with markets, houses, streets crowded with people performers with instruments left right and center giving me a relief feeling. The carriage has reached the entrance into the capital filled with guards.

I have finally reached civilization but without a clue how to get through it on my own i ask Lance for pointers that may help me. "Join a guild". "That's it?" i replied "yep" i look at him in distraught being the non talkative person that i am already knowing that i'm a shy person especially joining any sort of club or guild especially. I get off the carriage and give my thanks taking my bag and waving to Meera and Ana as the carriage starts to move. A breeze of wind swipes past the carriage and me, the breeze brings up Lances sleeve exposing a sleeve tattoo of a fox head with the body of some sort of spiral dust like sand flying in the air when the wind blows it around.

"Bad ass" i say with a straight face looking at the carriage ride off going through the great capital streets. I walk into a random direction seeing where it'll take me walking past stands and people crowding the streets, I squeeze through trying to find a guild. I encounter a board which looks like an information center with the local heralds. A desk sitting next to the information centre board with a small line of people, I go to the back of the line lining up behind no more that 3 people. I ask a boy no older than i what he was standing in line for, turning his head saying "i need to make some coin only way i can do that is with a guild" laughing silently with two sheathed daggers in each side of his hip.

The look of his apparel reminded me of a RPG video game I suddenly say "rogue" describing his appearance out loud. Opening my eyes wider than they are open already, like a ball coming straight into my face, he turns to me with a confused face "eh" looking at me with a scrunchy confused face with me looking at him like i'm looking into his soul.... I think it's been about 3 minutes since he said "eh" and he's still looking at me with that scrunchy, confused face. "Oh wanna find a guild together? great let's do that". I push in front of him, he rocks around turning with the push still pulling that scrunchy confused face... "eh?". I approach the desk "next" .A man sitting down with to tower piles of piper on each side of the desk. "I- i- me and my friend would like to join a guild please", he looks up and down at me with a scrunchy confused look.... exactly the look rogue boy behind me gave me. "Meh not my problem" I suddenly do a scrunchy confused face "WOT?!" the man behind the desk looks down and shakes his head "uh nothing". The boy behind me puts his hand in my shoulder and shuffled me a side "can i-" i immediately cut him off "can we join a guild?!" in a speedy tone, i hear behind me "wot?!" the man behind the desk pulls out a book containing different guilds. The man explains what these guilds actually