Ever After 22

Dean is now out of the hospital but he has to miss a few weeks of action I know that is tearing him up inside but I've been trying my best to make him happy. Being back with Dean has been amazing I feel like I'm ontop of the world right now we've been through our ups and downs but we managed to fix them. Ever since me and Dean got back together Colby has been acting weird I don't know what's wrong with him but when I get back from Las Vegas I'm going to talk to him. I don't want to lose my brother and I don't want the authority to change the real him the Colby that I have always known. 

''Ahh, Home sweet home'' Dean said as he jumped onto the couch and pulled me into his lap making me fall onto him he smiled and kissed my forehead.

''Dean you have to take it easy remember what the doctor said?'' I said to him raising my eyebrows Dean playfully rolled his eyes and put on his best puppy dog face.

''Does that mean I can't kiss you?'' He asked me I giggled and leaned closer to his face placing my lips on his he smiled and kissed me back wrapping my arms around his waist. I felt like I was floating on a marshmellow right now this was magical I just want to kiss his lips forever and ever. ''I can still feel them the fireworks'' He said I could feel them too, I could feel a lot of things when I am kissing Dean it was just amazing.

''I can still feel them too Dean I'm sorry for everything'' I said he shook his head no and placed his hands on my cheeks.

''No you don't have to apologize for anything it was all my fault so I should apologize. Ashley I'm so sorry for hurting you so many time now I've learned my lesson. I promise I will never ever hurt you I will always stay by your side I love with the whole of my heart and I always will.'' He said making tears form in my eyes he smiled and wiped them away while the fell from my cheeks.

''I love you too Dean and I'm so happy that we are together again'' I said kissing him on the lips again he wrapped his arms tighter around my waist I wrapped my arms around his neck that's when I got an idea in my head.

''We should bake some cupcakes'' I said getting off Dean and skipping into the kitchen Dean groaned but followed anyway. I already knew where everything was since I've been here before so I looked into the cupboards and got all of things out that I would need to bake some cupcakes. ''Do you ever go grocery shopping?''

''Babe I'm alway on the road so it's impossible we can go tomorrow though if you want?'' He asked me I smiled and nodded my head Dean walked over to the counted standing next to me then kissed me on the cheek.

We both began to bake our cupcakes it was a lot of fun Dean didn't want us to start a food fight in the kitchen but somehow he seemed to have starten a food fight. I felt like I was going back to the time when me and Dean first met but this was our first time baking with eachother. I must admit he wasn't good at it but atleast he is learning new things. I grabbed an egg and cracked it onto his head his facial expression was priceless. He smirked and grabbed a bag of flour that we had spare then he dumped it all over my head laughing his head off afterwards.

I ran away from him of course he chased after me I was too slow because I felt his arms wrap around my waist, pick me up and spin me around placing his lips on mine.

''Come on my little dumpling let's take a showers that's if you're okay with showering together?'' He asked me dragging me into the bathroom. Every girl that loves Dean Ambrose has always dreamed about seeing him naked and I was about to live their dreams.

''Little dumpling? I'm fine with it Deany'' I said to him as we walked into the bathroom Dean turned on the shower and began taking his clothes off. I slowly began to take mine off I didn't have a perfect body but nobody does so why was I nervous?

''Yes you are my little dumpling forever and Deany? I love it'' he said with a smirk on his face as he got into the shower. I finished getting undressed and hopped into the shower facing the wall but Dean made me turn around and face him. ''You are the most perfect thing I have ever seen'' he said making me smile and blush at the same time.

We both showered together having a little water fight I guess we can't be trusted with water either but we didn't care. Spending this day with Dean has been amazing I want every single day to be like this but we both know that we have to go back to work soon but we have days off. We both got out of the shower and dried off Dean gave me one of his shirts and some of his boxer shorts to sleep in for tonight. We both decided that we should have a movie night while eating a pizza and the cupcakes we made while drinking hot chocolate and snuggling upto eachother. I wish I could just rewind today but it will always be in my memories and this time I am never ever leaving his side.