chapter 3!!!!!

previobrother was sitting there waiting for us.

“Bradley” I said.

“Hey sis and best friend’s sis are you guys ready to go” he asked?

“Yes we are ready are you ready” I asked?

“Of course I’m ready I wanted to be ready when you guys got home so you had more time to party before you guys change” he said

“Well we are ready so get off of your lazy butt and let’s go.”I said as I saw the worried look in his eyes. He’s worried about his mate. Maybe before he starts freaking out we should leave and go party.He got up and we left in his car.

Chapter 3

                                                                                    Hanna’s p.o.v

We went to a party that my brother’s friend was throwing. It was awesome there were a lot of drunk people. Aria and I were dancing together. I looked at the clock and it said we got to go its 11:45 and we have 15 minutes away we are about to change and I want to be home. I called Bradley through our minds- “come on Bradley we have to go.”

Bradley replied “shit on my way.”

 “We’re at the truck.” I replied.

He ran to the truck got in and we speed home. I called mom and she said “If we don’t make it home before we change she’s going to be mad and we will be grounded for a long time.”

“Alright mom where almost home” I replied.

“How much farther are you guy away from home” she asked?

“10 minutes away” I answered.

“Alright hurry” she said.

“Bye mom” I said

“Bye honey” she said.

“Alright so mom said we have to go home quickly because mom said we will be grounder if we don’t make it back in time. She did not sound happy at all.” I said

“Alright let’s go fast… you better hold on” Bradley said.

                                                                                      Nathan’s p.o.v

I watched the clock there were 10 minutes left till my sister and her best friend changes I hope she doesn’t have to wait to find her mate. It will kill her if she has to wait for him. 5 minutes until their change. I want to be there for them.

                                                                                    Aria’s p.o.v

I’m so excited there are only 5 minutes until we change I hope we make it I want to be around the pack when I change. I hope it doesn’t hurt that much if it does I’m going to cry but guess what there’s only 5 minutes until I find my mate yay.

                                                                               Hanna’s p.o.v

We have 2 more minutes until we change and we just got home. Aria and I ran inside to find our parent’s. They were sitting in the living room. Our mothers were pacing.

“Mom” I said.

“Oh thank god come on its almost time” she said as she grabbed my arm and dragged me out of the house. She kissed my brother, me and my dad. Aria and I were put in the middle of the circle and everyone turned wolf around us. At midnight (2 minutes later) the pain hit me. I knew my change has started. I screamed when my bones started breaking. It was the worst feeling I have ever felt. I was crying it was so scary. I looked over and saw Aria she was crying to. I tried to say something to her but I couldn’t talk.

                                                                         -2 hours later-

                                                                         Nathan’s p.o.v

It’s been over 2 hours since they have started to change.

I was starting to get worried because no one had called me yet.

                                                                        Bradley’s p.o.v

They changed Hanna is absolutely beautiful she’s a white wolf. We are connected through our minds and she was kind of sad because she didn’t find her mate at the first sight. I haven’t looked over at Aria yet but I guess I should because I told Nathan I would describe her. I looked over at Aria and BAM. I found my mate I ran over and licked her. She is absolutely gorgeous she is a black wolf.

                                                                       Aria’s p.o.v

I screamed in my head “I found my mate.” I looked over at Hanna to see if she found her mate and she was alone. Her head was down I knew she didn’t find her mate. I was curled under Bradley he is perfect I’m so happy I found him.

                                                             Hanna’s p.o.v

I looked around hoping I would find my mate. I looked in to every guy eyes to see if they were my mate. None of them was I put my head down and I looked over to Aria and all I saw were her and my broth….OMG my brother is her mate. I screamed in our head congrats to her and told my parents I was going for a run. I ran to a pond and lied down. I feel asleep at the pond.

                                                         Nathan’s p.o.v.

I heard them my sister found her mate. I need to go home and see him. Hanna didn’t find her mate.

Yay chapter 3 is up tell me what you think p.s. on the side is Arias wolf sorta