chapter 7

recap:

Hanna's P.O.V

aria and i were out on the dance floor dancing when the song "Wanted by hunter Hayes came on. i walked off the dance floor because it was a slow song. I saw Nathan walking over to me and he said" will you dance with me?"

"I would love to" i answered.

we walked out on the dance floor and we slow danced to the song and i laid my head on his chest. I looked over and saw Bradley and Aria dancing together...

chapter 7

Hanna's P.O.V

the party ended and Bradley, aria, nathan,and i were cleaning up when our parents stopped us.

My mother said "you guys go upstairs and we will finish cleaning up i know you guys want to spend some time together."

"Thanks mom" i said as I hugged her.

I grabbed Nathan's hand and pulled him upstairs to my room. I grabbed 2 Pajama sets and told him "ill be right back." i walked over to Bradley's room and knocked on the door. Bradley handed me a pajamas bottom for as i handed him one of the Pajama sets. i walked back to my room. gave the pjs to nathan and said "these are from Bradley. i walked to the bathroom and changed. when i walked back to my room to see nathan laying on my bed. Damn that boy has some sexy abs an 8 pack. yummy. i walked over to my bed and layed beside him and waited for him to say something. Instead of him saying something he pulled me closer and wrapped his arms around me.

Nathan's P.O.V.

i see my beautiful mate laying beside me but she's not as close ad i would like her to be so i wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close to me. i layed my head on her head and closed my eyes. I listened to her heart beat. when i hear her ask " why did you really leave?"

" To tell you the truth i was looking for my mate, my father doesn't want to be alpha anymore and if i find my mate and we mate then i will be the next alpha" i answered

"oh so that means when we mate I'll be Luna" she asked?

" of course darling" i answered.

"what if I'm bad at be the Luna" she asked?

i looked at her in disbelief " you will not be bad at being the Luna, like Aria won't be bad at being the Beta Female.

i see her smile she looks up at me, i lean down and kisses her. she kisses back.

Arias P.O.V

I'm laying I'm Bradley's bed with his arms wrapped around me. I smile as i kiss him. after we stop kissing i ask him am I going to be the Beta Female now?"

"No you will be Beta Female when we mate"he said.

"Oh well what if I'm not good at being the Beta Female" I asked.

Bradley's P.O.V

i cant believe she just asked me "what if shes not good at Beta Female."

"you will be as good ad Hanna being Luna which will be amazing. i cant wait for my beautiful mate to be Beta Female" i said. she looked at me and giggled.

she has a beautiful laugh. i watched her put her head on my chest. i listened to her as she feel asleep.

Aria's P.O.V

I layed on his chest and listened to his heart beat. I thought about what he said. i smiled. he was perfect. i love him even though i don't know him for so long as my mate. i want to tell him but what if he doesnt tell me it back. i keep thinking about loving him until i feel asleep. i smiled while i layed on his chest i felt him kiss my forehead.

Nathan's P.O.V.

i smiled as i watched Hanna sleep shes smiling l. shes so precious i want to tell her i love her. shes my beautiful mate. i think when she wakes up I'm going to ask her on a date and then ask her to be my girlfriend.

------------------------------------------

so i know there are alot of mistakes please dont be mad i did this chapter on my phone i promise ill fix it..

love

brooke

vote

comment

love ya