chapter 8!!!!

recap: 

Nathan's P.O.V. 

I smile as I watched Hanna sleep she's smiling. She's so precious. I want to tell her I love her. She's my beautiful mate. I think when she wakes up I'm going to ask if she will go on a date with me and then ask her to be my girlfriend. 

chapter 8 

Hanna's P.O.V.  

I'm laying on my bed with something hard wrapped around my waist. I look up and smiled because its my sexy mate asleep. I want to kiss him but I couldn't move. So I layed my head on his chest and thought I love him I completely love him. I wonder what he's doing today. I hope he wants to spend the day with me. 

Nathan's P.O.V. 

i peeked at her through my eye's and I see her smiling. She keeps looking at me. " My mate" my wolf purrs. I whisper to her " good morning my beautiful mate."  

"Good morning my alpha mate" she said huskily. 

My wolf shivered in anticipation. I leaned down and kissed her. She kissed me back. I licked the bottom of her lip waiting she granted me permission and i slipped my tongue into her mouth and we started French Kissing. After a few minuted I pulled away and said " Hanna will you go on a date with me today?" 

"Sure" she whispered. 

Hanna's P.O.V. 

he asked me " Will you go on a date with me?"  

Inside I was jumping up and down and i said "Sure." I got up and kissed him and walked into the bathroom. I walked back into my room and I told him that " He should go and get ready and send Aria into my room please." I smiled and ran over and kissed him. I pushed away from him and he walked away from me and left my room. 

Aria's P.O.V. 

I'm laying in Bradley's bed with his arms around me. I woke up smiling. I got up, went to the bathroom, and layed back in his bed before he woke up. i started laughing. He woke up and looked at me weird. He said " Aria my sexy mate what's so funny?" 

"Nothing Bradley" i answered. 

Bradley's P.O.V. 

I'm laying on my bed with my sexy mate Aria, my mate was laughing her butt off.  

"Aria my sexy mate whats so funny" i asked? 

" Nothing Bradley" she answered. I started wondering how she will take it if i ask her if I asked her on a date. Oh well here goes nothing.  

"Aria will you go on a date with me?" I asked. 

" Yes, Yes, Yes" she screamed jumping up and down on the bed. I started kissing her when all of the sudden there was a knock on the door. 

Nathan's P.O.V. 

I knocked on Bradley's door I heard Aria scream, "Come in." I walked in and looked at Aria and said " Hanna wants you to come into her room."  

"Ok you boy's have fun." she said ad she ran out of Bradley's room. 

"So why did you have to come and interrupt my mate and I" Bradley asked. 

" Hanna asked me to leave her room and i was about to leave and she told me to get Aria and send her into Hannas room." I answered.  

" Oh ok well don't get mad at me but i asked Aria to go on a date with me and on the date I'm going to ask her to be my girlfriend" Bradley said. 

"Oh really Hanna and I are going on a date and I'm going to ask her to be my girlfriend. I don't want you to hurt Aria but you are her mate so i understand" i said.