chapter 1!!!

Hanna POV

I thought about who my mate was because I’m finally 18 I hope he’s amazing. I looked over at my alarm clock and realized I was going to be late if I didn’t get up now. I got up and called my best friend Aria.

“Aria wake up it’s our birthday!!!” I said in the phone.

“Hanna can you believe that were 18 we can finally meet our mates, oh by the way dress really hot and sexy cause we are looking to make people jealous.” Aria said

“Alright Aria I will dress or skirt?’ I asked

“Dress duh oh wear that short tutu dress you know which one I mean?”  Aria said

“Alright you wear yours to the purple one ill wear the pink one deal?” I said

“Alright I got to go get ready you going to meet me there?” Aria asked

“Duh bye girlyyyy” I said as I hung up I got the pink tutu dress and went to do my hair and makeup.

                                           ~~~20 minutes later~~~

My brother walked in the bathroom and said “hurry up slow poke I need the bathroom.”

“Shut up stupid it’s my birthday I can take as long as I want.”I replied. My hair was done and my makeup was finished so all I had left to do was to brush my teeth. So I grabbed my toothbrush and brushed my teeth real quick. When I finished I called out and said to my brother “I’m out of the bathroom loser.” I walked into my room and put my pink dress on and walked downstairs. “Hey momma” I said.

“Hi baby happy birthday don’t you look cute.” My mom said.

“Thanks mom where’s daddy?” I asked

“In the office waiting for you.” Momma  said

“Alright momma I love you after I talk to daddy I’m going to go meet Aria is that ok mom” I asked 

“Yes darling tell Aria I said Happy Birthday and have fun don’t be home to late love you.”.”My mom said

“Alright momma I will.” I said as I walked to my daddy’s office.I knocked on the door. My father said “come in.” I walked in the room to see the alpha and daddy talking.

“Oh I’m sorry I didn’t know you were in here alpha I will leave right away.” I said as I started backing out of the room

“No Hanna we were actually talking about tonight.” Alpha john said

“Oh Aria and I are going out until 10 if that’s ok.” I answered

“Oh that’s ok I guess  you guys  can, oh and happy birthday baby girl.” My dad said

“thanks dad can I go meet Aria now?” I asked

“Oh yea tell Aria happy birthday for me. “Dad said

“Alright dad I will.” I answered as I walked out of his office. I walked out of the house and got into my car and drove to starbucks where Aria was waiting for me. I parked my car and got out I fixed my dress and walked into starbucks. “Aria where r you” I asked as I walked in?

“I am right here Hanna.” Aria said in the back drinking coffee.

“Oh ok. “ I said as I walked to the back of the room and sat down.

                                                          Nathan POV

Today is my sister’s 18th birthday and I won’t be able to be to see her and her best friend change for the first time. I’m so mad that I won’t be there. Anyways I’m 20 years old and my dad is trying to help me find my mate so he can pass down the Alpha title to me. So right now I’m in California looking for my mate and trying to get allies. My father sent me I don’t want to find my mate yet. How can I find her what if she’s younger I won’t be able to find her until she’s 18. All I can think about is her that’s the only reason why I’m out looking for her. I guess I better call my sister and her friend and wish them both happy birthdays. I picked up my phone and called Aria.

“Hello.”Aria said

“Hey sis I just wanted to say happy birthday and I’m sorry I can’t be there for your first shift.” I said

“ oh its fine just come back with your mate I want to meet her so I can stop hearing about her and thanks for wishing me happy birthday don’t for get to wish Hanna happy birthday  bye got to go flirt with some boys love you.” She said.  

“Ok I love you too bye sis.” I said as I hung up on her. I called Hanna it rang and rang until she answered “Hello.” This didn’t sound like Hanna. “Hey is this Hanna.” I asked. “Oh course this is Hanna why would someone else be answering my phone?” She asked.

“Happy birthday Hanna.” I said

“Thanks Nathan oh are you going to be back tonight to witness your sister and mine first change.” She said with a flirting tone

“ No I won’t be back in time I’m sorry Hanna but when I get back me you and her can all go for a run so I can see you guys wolf I bet yall are going to be beautiful wolves.” I said.

“Alright well I better let you go so you can get back too getting the Allies and come home sooner.” She said.

“Alright well it was going talking to you tell your brother I said hey and there are a lot of hot girls down in California.” I said

“Alright byes see you soon” she said.

“bye.” I said as I hung up. Man there is no way that was Hanna her voice changed really hot I wish I could see her when she changes she could be my mate. I got up and walked downstairs to meet up with the alpha.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright this is the first chapter of my book im not sure if its good someone please reply and tell me what you think 

vote 

comment 

and 

like 

thanks 

ps on the side is Aria

brooke