Chapter 2 - Meeting Kevin

This Chapter is dedicated to the lovely Ria_J14. She made the awesome cover at the side. Be sure to check her stories out, They deserve more love than they get!

Chapter 2 - Meeting Kevin

“Can I borrow a pencil?” was the first words Cameron spoke to me.

“Yeah, sure” was all I could answer. Pathetic, I know, but that moment was a moment I couldn’t forget.

“Hey, are you new here?” I nodded my head in response. “I’m Chris” he said. Huh, Chris, I was close. Chris, Cameron, Chris, Cameron...

“I’m Kathrin, Kat for short.” I said with a nice flirty smile.

He smirked back in return, took my pencil and turned around. He was definitely my Cameron, The One.

*****

The bell for lunch rang and I went straight for the courtyard. I took out my book “The Thin Line Between Love and Hate” and started reading. After about an hour (lunch break is an hour forty-five), I realized cute Asian guy was sitting next to me. He was just sitting starring at nothing. I tapped his shoulder and said “Hi, I’m Kat, and you are...”

“Kevin,” he finished for me.

“Hi Kevin”

“Are you new here?”

“Yeah, I just moved here from North Cali”

“Cool”

“Um... So can you give me a tour of the school?”

“Sure,” then he gave me a smile so warm and friendly that it didn’t even seem possible. Wait, am I falling for him? NO! I need to be in love with The One, but why is my heart beating so fast? I’m probably just nervous.

We walked around the school while we named a whole bunch of stuff until we came across the gigantic library. We broke off there, he went to the courtyard and I stayed at the library. I probably checked out 5 books, 2 non-fiction and 3 rom-com books. I started reading “Friend Zoned”. Have I told you that I’m very emotional when it comes to books and movies? Well, I am, so I was sitting there crying silently while reading the book. I was disturbed by someone. It was Chris. I smiled brightly through all my tears.

“Are you okay?” he asked me with a concerned look on his face.

“Yeah, I’m fine, just this book... THEY BROKE UP!”

“SHHH!!” the librarian said suddenly. I nodded showing I understood.

“Is that book that sad?” he asked?

“Well, not really, it’s just that he was her One and he just left her because some guy was trying to get into her pants...”

“Ok, ok, that’s enough. Bell’s gonna go in like 5 minutes, might wanna go to your locker and get your gym strip.” He smirked, winked at me, and then turned around and left.

Authors Note: THANK YOU TO WHOEVER IS STILL READING THIS!!

Who do you prefer? Kevin or Chris?

KEVIN!!

How was this chap? Too short? Plz COMMENT! Voting is optinal