Chapter 7

Rafeh

"I had feelings for you since I don't know when. I fell for you Zee. Do you....feel....the same....for....me?"

I shuttered the last part.

There was a long silence. For a moment, I thought that she hung up the call.

I checked my phone but it was still on call.

I voiced up.

"Zee? You there?"

"Yeah.. Am here."

"Do you feel the same, Zee?"

"Aaaaaa!!!" I heard her shout.

"ZEE! WHAT HAPPEN! ZEE! SAY SOMETHING!! ZEENATH!"

She shouted. There was something....or someone.

I got up and sat on my bed.

I called her 3-4 times before she picked her call.

"Assalamualikum!" She spoke.

"Ya Allah Zee! You are Ok right? Wallahi! I was going to come to your house now! You just brought the hell out of me! Come on Zee, speak! I wanna hear your voice to know if you are alright! Zee speak something! If you won't speak anything, I'll come to your place. I am coming to your place Zee. Where is my car's key?? DAMM IT MAHN!"

What I did not realize was that I spoke without taking a breath and spoke without stopping so that she could speak!

"Rafeh stop! Am alright!!"

And then I exhaled a breath I don't know I was holding from so long.

I then heard her laugh at the other side of the phone. But I could hear two people laugh.

"Zee, who is with you over there?"

"Rafeh Bhaiyaa! Its me! Zainab!"

"Zainab? What are you doing in Zee's, I mean Zeenath's room?"

"Oohhh! Zee, huh?? Come on api, stop blushing! You are as red as a tomato!"

"Stop it Zainab! And what are you doing in my room? Its 3:30 for Allah's sake! Why are you up still?"

"Ohhh! So you guys were speaking for more than 2 hours now, and api you did not notice me sitting there on that couch? Ya Allah! Abhi toh engagement ki sirf baat hui, aur aap dono baato me ittna mashroof ho gae the ke hum dono ku notice hi nahi kiya! Shaadi ke baad kya hoga!"

"What do you mean dono? Is there somebody else in this room?"

"No, not this room. But Bhaiyaa's room. Bhaiyaa ask Riyaz to come out now!"

I was so lost in their fight that I was shocked to hear that Zainab said Riyaz is in my room

"What! Riyaz?? In my room??" I asked standing up and looking around.

"Hello bro!" Riyaz came from behind the curtains.

"Riyaz! What are you doing here?? Wait till I say ammi that you were eardroping in my room when I was on a call!" I shouted at him.

He looked scared for a second and then he gave me an evil grin.

"Bro, if you say ammi about this, she will ask who you were speaking to, at this time! What will you say her? That you were speaking to your 'Zee', huh?"

"Youu!!! I hate you!"

"And I love you bro!" He gave me a wink.

After some fighting of me and Riyaz here and Zee and Zainab over there, we heard the Azaan of Fajr.

We both said our goodbye's to them and then went to freshen up and went to mosque to pray.

After Namaz, I prayed to The Almighty, to bless me and my Zee with all the happiness and that we both become enough for each other.

My Zee!

Aahhh! Am heads over heels for you!

I don't know what I am going to do if I lose you!

Ya Allah! Keep my Zee with me forever! Ameen!

After finishing my dua, we both headed home.

My eyes became heavy because of lack of sleep. So thinking about my Zee, I went into slumber.

----------------

Heya ppl!

How are you all??

What are your thoughts on this chapter??

Please don't be a silent reader.

Do vote and comment!

I need your support to continue this book till end.

Love,
Shanaya😘