Chapter 8

I can't write one song that's not about you
Can't drink without thinking about you
Is it too late to tell you that
Everything means nothing if I can't have you?

------------------

Since morning, both 'Ahmed' and 'Arif' households were in a big chaos. Everyone was excited for Rafeh's and Zeenath's decisions.

Zainab and Riyaz tried their best not to spill the beans.

Both, Rafeh and Zeenath, knew that their parent's were going to be really happy because of this decision.

Zeenath was nervous.

She knew that after 2 years, she will have to leave this house, to go to his.

Rafeh, on the other hand, was full of joy. He knew that his love of life, his Zee is going to become his.

Only his.

Zeenath, dressed up as a doll, walks downstairs where everyone, including the 'Ahmed' household and Rafeh, were sitting.

Chatting happily, none took notice that the 'To-be-bride' has arrived.

Or, except Rafeh.

He was excited to see his Zee. He, every 5 minutes, used to look at the stairs that lead upstairs.

She stood behind her abbu, who was speaking to Mr. Ahmed, Rafeh's abbu.

Rafeh thought to himself, 'Gooosshhh! Zee you are killing me with just that smile of yours! Don't you wanna marry me? What will I do after Nikah?'

She was wearing her signature colour, black, long frock with red embroidry, with red leggins and red amd black hijab.

Whereas, Rafeh was in his favourite red t-shirt which had this written on it, 'Am that man of my women's dream.' With black corduroy.

Their siblings, Zainab and Riyaz, noticed their colour combination, and started teasing them.

When the adults noticed her, they asked her, "Zeenath! What is your decision? We heard Rafeh's decision. Its all upon you now!"

She looked down, because she felt herself heating up.

Zainab noticed her sister, and hugged her while whispering, "Appi! Shall I say your decision? We are already getting late!"

"Go on!" And with that, she ran upstairs.

Zainab announced this good news and she, too, ran upstairs to congratulate her sister.

When she enter her api's room, sje heard someone crying.

"Api? What happend?? Don't you want to be in this relationship? Wait, I'll go and inform them."

"Stop you idiot! These are tears of happiness! I can't believe, that my love of life, my Rafeh, is going to me mine, forever!"

Zainab went to her sister, and sat in front of her.

"Api, now after 2 years, you will leave this house. Then everything that used to belong to you, will me mine!" She said wiping away her fake tears.

Zeenath laughed an evil laugh.

"No baby! I'll take everything that belongs to me with me! You won't get even a single rupee!"

They both hugged each other laughing.

Down, in the drawing room, Rafeh was sitting unvomfortably.

He thought, 'What happen to her? She had tears in her eyes. I think I should go and check.'

He said Zubair that he wants to use restroom, and went upstairs.

He knew her room because they lived here from more than 10 years, and haven't changed their rooms. Because everyone is attached to it.

Zubair, he proposed Iqra in his room.
Zeenath, she was proposed by Rafeh in her room.
Zainab, she was proposed by Riyaz in that room.
Zain, well...he spoke his first words in that room.

He reached her room, and opened it with a thud.

He saw both sisters hugging each other with tears in their eyes.

"Rafeh Bhaiyaa!" Zainab shouted.

"Sshhh! Nobody knows that I am here! Keep your mouth shut!"

"Okaaayy! You both talk, I'll go! Enjjooyyy!"

She left them alone.

"Umm...congratulations Zee!" Rafeh broke that long silence.

"Congrats to you too! But there is something I want to ask. Can I?"

"Sure! Go on!"

"Actually, I want Bhaiyaa to marry first. Because I am younger than him. It won't look good, right!"

"Yeah.... you are right! We need to tell anni and uncle about Iqra. We got to do something!"

----------------

Heya ppl!

How are you all doing, huh?

*wipes fake tears*

My baby's are going to be engaged!

But! This is not the end!
They have 2 years before their Niqah.

They will get obstructions in these two years.

Or may be more than two years.

Who knows!?

Will they still be with each other, or leave each other?

Do vote and comment!

Love,
Shanaya😘