#2

Jermone forced my head on his shoulder and played with my hair, I would have liked it if I wasn't just kidnapped. " What U thinking about dollface" he whispered in my ear. "Where are U taking me " I said curious but not wanted to anger him. " Somewhere where your safe" he said . " I'm safe with with my uncle, he is a cop" I said getting up. I expected him to get angry but surprisingly he just pushed my head back on his shoulder and said " shhhh go to sleep I'll wake you up when we've arrived".
I was woken up my someone shoving my shoulder, " we're here dollface let me show around " it was jermone. I got out of the house and oh my god the house is ginormous. Jermone guided me through the door and it was even more beautiful inside. He pulled me upstairs to a bedroom which was bigger than my house. " This will be your room there's a bathroom over there, and don't try to escape I need my doll with me " he said with a kiss to my forehead and left. I looked around for anything to do when I discovered a bookshelf . I skimmed the titles when I found my favourite book ' the perks of being a wallflower'. I pick it up and lay on the bed and start reading . Moments later jermone comes into the room and sits next to me at first he put his chin and read along with me but then he grabbed the book out of my hands I pouted at him as a joke he just chuckled and put me in his lap. What do U want I said. What can't I spend spend time with my bunny he said with a big smile. I'm not yours i said with annoyance. Yes you are he said digging his fingers into my skin. He didn't stop till I whimpered. I'm sorry he said while playing with my hair. Man this guy's bipolar I thought. You must be tired jermone said to me as if I was a child. He picked me up and put me on my back then he himself got into bed and started cradling me , I liked it even though I know I shouldn't. Before I knew I was sleeping dreaming about this man who is possibly Gotham Citys most wanted guy is actually decent.