사 | 4

"i'm home," namjoon says as he removes his shoes and puts it on the shoe rack. as soon as he got inside, his eyes landed on taehyung and jungkook, who were busy playing mario kart in the living room. he plops himself down on the couch beside the youngest.

"where's jin-hyung?" jungkook asks, eyes fixtated on the screen and thumbs were busy on the controller.

"he's not yet done with the photoshoot. he told me not to wait for him." namjoon lazily reached out for the chips on the coffee table and got himself a handful.

"do you like jin-hyung?" taehyung grins, catching a slight glance of his hyung.

"i do not," namjoon denies. what they have is a secret.. well not really, they don't really mind if they'd find out. they simply wanted to hide it and let them figure out themselves.

"yeah you do."

"how can you be so sure?"

"just because," taehyung answers, now focusing back on the game.

"well, you have a lot of time for jin-hyung than us." jungkook pouts.

"yah, you come to me every time i'm busy and you practically ignore me when i'm not. just like what you guys are doing right now." namjoon bickers.

jungkook was about to open his mouth to protest when yoongi came running downstairs, his grin as wide as a cheshire cat.

"namjoon i got you! you little beast!" yoongi says as he ran towards namjoon and shoved a piece of paper right in front of his face.

a paper that was too familiar.

"you and jin-hyung are dating!" yoongi exposes them. his gummy smile exposing as he laughs.

"what's that, hyung?" jimin appeared from the kitchen, looking all confused.

"call hoseok, i'm gonna announce something to you all." yoongi says excitedly as he was dancing around. jimin ran upstairs to call hoseok and came back with hoseok, who had just woken up.

namjoon hid his face using a pillow. he knew this would be the death of him. this was not how he expected for their relationship to be exposed.

"okay, now that hoseok is awake. i'm gonna spill some tea. unfortunately, jin-hyung isn't here yet so i-"

as if on cue, the door slowly opened, revealing seokjin. the only member who was missing is now here.

"what's up? um.. why are you guys gathering?" jin asks, looking at each one of them. his eyes suddenly widened as he saw a familiar paper that yoongi was holding. heat began rushing up to his cheeks.

"you little-"

he let go of his bag and ran towards to yoongi, attempting to get the paper from his hand. right before he did, yoongi announces:

" 'jin-hyung, i bought you this perfume. this would smell good on you, especially in bed.' and at the back it says 'see me in my room tonight.' so here you have it folks! not only that jin-hyung and namjoon are dating, they're sleeping together as well!"

seokjin nervously turned around, expecting for them to have disgusted and disappointed looks on their faces, but instead, their faces were painted in pure joy and excitement.

"i knew it!"

"yes! it's fucking real!"

"thank you for doing god's work, yoongi-hyung."

"about fucking time!"

those were all the comments namjoon and seokjin heard. the couple looked at each other and smiled awkwardly.

"you guys aren't disgusted?" seokjin asks.

"why would we?" hoseok smiles at him.

"of course not!" taehyung says and runs to seokjin for a bear hug.

"i mean, you guys were too obvious that we just needed some kind of confirmation to prove that it's real." jungkook says nonchalantly.

"i guess we can make out in front of you guys then." namjoon says as he wrapped his arms around seokjin.

"no," the six of them, including seokjin, said in chorus. namjoon smiles and shook his head, "i was just kidding!"

-

namjoon finally relaxed his body on seokjin's bed. the elder was already sleeping soundly beside him. he took his phone out from his pocket, only to see messages from an unknown number.

ME
um.. okay then i guess

UNKNOWN NUMBER
i'm you ten years from the future.
i know this will sound unbelievable
but i will send you a picture as proof

namjoon rolled his eyes at his phone. he knew it was some kind of prank. before namjoon could even reply a message that showed how annoyed he was, the unknown number had already sent him something... creepy.

UNKNOWN NUMBER
*image attached*

UNKNOWN NUMBER
the baby there is yoongi hyung's son.

UNKNOWN NUMBER
hello?

namjoon got up from his bed and accidentally let go of his phone. both his hands and lips were trembling.

'it can't be..' he thought. he turns his hwad to jin, who was still in deep sleep. he picks up his phone and stares at the photo.

"this is another prank, isn't it?" namjoon mutters, convincing himself that it was another prank made by his fans, or simply jobless people. of course, modern technology can do something as cryptic as this.

it's 2019 for fuck's sake.

but it looked so real, nonetheless. so he couldn't fully convince himself, even if he tries to.

ME
this isn't funny

ME
i'm blocking your number.
stop it before i call the police

UNKNOWN NUMBER
i need you to listen to me.
i need you to save jin-hyung.

with that, namjoon's brow raised just by seeing the name of his lover. namjoon started to feel nervous, so nervous that it's like he's suffocating.

why could it be? why is his boyfriend involved in this some kind of fuckery? why does he want me to save jin-hyung.

ME
i don't understand you.
what do you mean "save jin-hyung"?
you're not making any sense right now.

UNKNOWN NUMBER
i need you to save him from dying.
i'm here to help you save him.
something i couldn't do ten years ago.

-

long ass chapter but hey,
we got namjin crumbs here and it shows how much joon loves jinnie :') im soft