𝐎𝐍𝐄

"Welcome to the room of people who have rooms of people that they love one day, stocked away"

Twenty One Pilots- Heathens
_____________________________________________________________
KENNED

I jumped as I looked up at Julia who just slammed a folder on my desk. The middle aged lady sweetly smiled at me and I nervously smiled back.

"I didn't mean to scare you dear, but we've got a new patient and I think you'll do great with her" she suggested and glanced down at the file before walking back out the office.

I sighed opening it up seeing as it was a young. She looked around my age and she had dark hair that was obviously dyed. The picture of her layed in the top left corner tucked under a paper clip.

NAME: BILLIE O'CONNELL

AGE: 18

DATE OF BIRTH: DEC, 28, 2001

NATIONALITY: AMERICAN

PARENTS: MAGGIE AND PATRICK O'CONNELL

SIBLING(S): FINNEAS O'CONNELL

MENTAL HEALTH: DEPRESSION. ALSO POSSIBLE SIGNS OF BPD.

REHABILITATED FOR: SUICIDAL TENDENCIES AND INVOLVEMENT IN A KILLING.

I learned back in my seat as I finished read the girl's file. She was just 18 and was in her for a killing? Who was this girl?

I sighed, closing the file and getting up walking out the office with it in my hand. Lunch had just recently started and as always I've been going to eat with Winny. Simon tagged along once in a while when he felt like it.