𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

"Taste me the salty tears on my cheekThat's what a year-long headachedoes to you"

on my cheek
That's what a year-long headache
does to you"

Billie Eilsh- Listen Before I Go

____________________________________________________________
––BILLIE––

"Dont cry, Billie. Don't cry" I told myself as I rocked back and forth on the cold room floor.

"Don't cry, Billie. Don't cry"

I sobbed in my mother's arms as she strocked my hair while whispering in my ear.

"I'm sorry, mommy" I coughed out as I pulled back, wiping my nose with my sleeve.

"It's gonna be okay, Billie" She tried assuring me but I shook my head in disapproval, quickly getting up and walking to the bathroom, locking the door as I stepped inside.

I could hear Claudia in the other room, she was on the phone and I knew what she was doing.

"She's here right now"

I frowned, walking to the sink and looking at myself in the mirror. My hair was in a tangled mess and my eyes where red from my crying.

Don't cry, Billie. Don't cry.

I opened the medicine cabinet taking out the bottle of advil, throwing some out in my hand.

"I don't know, she just told me this just now"

I hesitated before throwing the pills in my mouth and drowning them with water from the sink. I took another handful and did the same, leaning on the counter as I waited for the effects.

Don't cry, Billie. Don't cry.

"Please, hurry. I don't know what else she'll do"

First you sweat. You feel like your being suffocated. Like the walls are closing in.

Don't cry, Billie. Don't cry

Then you start to feel dizzy. You feel to vomit but you don't.

It's to the point where you fall. Your chocking, your coughing. Maybe it was a bad idea.

"Mom, have you seen Billie?"

Your helpless.

"Billie!"

Your stuck on the bathroom floor, the cold tiles touching your warm skin, your eyes filled with hot tears and you feel your body start to slow down.

Don't cry, Billie. Don't cry

Knock

Knock

Knock

"Billie!,you in there?"

Breathe Billie. Breathe...

"How's it feel to be what the whole world is talking about?"

Breathe...

"Billie!"

Knock

Knock

Knock

Don't cry, Billie. Don't cry.

"My brother is such a dork"

"I love you"

"Who the hell has babies in their room, Bill!?"

"She's weird, but I love her"

"Mom! Billie isn't answering!"

Don't cry, Billie. Don't cry

"Billie, sweetie!"

Murderer

I wiped the snot off my nose, my rocking increased in speed as I held my knees to my chest.

"Don't cry, Billie. Don't cry"

____________________________________________________________

"I'm not okay, I feel so scattered
Don't say I'm all that matters
Leave me, déjà vu (Hmm)"
●○●○●○●○●