𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

'Look at the sky tonight,

all of the stars have a reason'

Lil Peep- Star Shopping

____________________________________________________________
KENNEDY––

Billie wasn't improving. The court has to make they're decision on what to do with her and it doesn't look good. Her mental health has gotten worst and she is bearly speaking to anyone like how she used to.

She would just tell them she wants to go home. She wakes up in the middle of the night screaming at times and sometimes she doesn't sleep at all.

She's a huge mess. Her mother wants to see her but I can't let that happen. I can't let her see her child like this. I can't tell her Billie isn't improving but getting worst.

I opened the metal door, the cold dark room making me shiver as I stepped inside.

"Billie..." I trailed off as I saw her sitting on my chair once more, her lips dry and her hair in a tangled mess. Her cheeks were wet with tears as she sniffed, her hand coming up to her nose wiping off some snot.

"They're going to kill me, Kennedy. They said so this morning" She said, through sobs and I felt my heart break. I walked up to her and she instantly gripped my waist crying into my white shirt. Her body vibrated as she cried loudly, the only sound in the dark room.

I looked down at her brown hair, the dye completely out and some sponge laying here and there. I hesitated before carefully holding her head and lightly rubbing her cheek. Compassion wasn't my best trate but for Billie I'd try.

"I don't wanna go, Kennedy. I-I don't wanna go" She repeatedly begged and I shook my head, a lone tear rolling down my cheek, "I'm sorry, Billie"

I sighed, feeling the pain I knew everyone would feel once they heard the news.

"Did they say when?" I asked after a while and Billie nodded, "Tomorrow", she answered, her voice cracking followed by a loud sob.

"I don't wanna go. Please don't let them take me" She pleaded and all I could do was hold back the tears.

She's been here for a month and a half now and to just to see her go...its painful.

"What's the punishment?" I asked, my voice cracking and she looked up at me. Red surrounding the dull blue of her eyes and she started to cry again,

"Hanging"

____________________________________________________________

'A reason to shine,

a reason like mine,
when I'm falling to pieces'

A.N:

︵‿︵(´ ͡༎ຶ ͜ʖ ͡༎ຶ ')︵‿︵

please don't hate me

There's one more chapter to go and guys, I can't–
This book was so fun to write because I just let words go.
I let my feelings out, I cried while in public and I had a lady looking at me  :'(

It's been an honour writing this book for you guys tbh

(ಥ ͜ʖಥ)

●○●○●○●○●○●