~Meeting the Kami no Sedai

All rights reserved to Mr. Fujimaki, creator of Kuroko no Basuke

____

I

Meeting the Generation of Gods

Everyone knew the Generation of Miracles of the Middle School Basketball Tournament.

The team consisting of their Captain, the Emperor with the position of point guard Akashi Seijūro, the Copycat, and Small Power Forward Kise Ryōta, the Power Forward and Ace All-Rounder, Aomine Daiki, the Shooting Guard, and Miracle Shooter Midorima Shintarō, the Center, who is an indomitable wall, Murasakibara Atsushi, and their Phantom Sixth Player, the Invisible Kuroko Tetsuya. These six people have conquered the Middle School Basketball Competition by storm and had taken three consecutive titles in it.

But...

Nobody knows that there is a more powerful force to be reckoned with.

"Th-They're Monsters, No... They're Gods..." A spectator commented looking at the unbelievable scene playing before their eyes. The scene that would last a lifetime replaying in their heads. What they had witnessed is something that no one would be able to replicate. It's like an orchestra coming to an end, the curtains falling and thunderous claps resounding inside the hall.

St. Catherine High - 198 / Sendon Middle High - 32

"They're better than the Generation of Miracles of the Men's Division"

"They're... The Generation of Gods... They might even surpass the Generation of Miracles..." One spectator commented as the final buzzer signaled the end of the game.

"The Winner for the Woman's Division Middle School Inter High Competition is St. Catherine High!!" When the results were announced cheers were made for their school. Five girls started walking towards the bench chatting animatedly. Another one was waiting for them by the bench with her feet crossed and arms over her chest. Her blue and red eye shining with profound pride.

"They're the Generation of Gods"

"Asa-chin... I'm hungry" One who had purple hair and dark violet eyes said as she walked to the benches. Grabbing her jersey jacket she put it on and began searching for her food inside her bag. Getting a pocky stick she nibbled on it while sitting on the bench.

"You are always hungry Matsushima..." A girl with dark blue hair and blue eyes said as she fixed her hair. She had tanned skin and a smile on her face as she wiped herself from sweat. Getting her jersey jacket, she shrugged it on and leaned against a green-head girl who just pushed up her glasses using her middle finger

"I don't think he means any harm Amakusa-chan.." A girl with teal hair and blue eyes said as she shocked all them. They all sweat dropped... 'She's really creepy' all of them thought and the teal head cocked her head to the side. She never really knew how she could be creepy with that innocent face of hers.

"Kagura! Don't sneak up on us like that!!!" A green haired girl with glasses said as she fixed her glasses with her middle finger. She put on her jersey jacket and picked up her unusual item for today which was a boxer brief, as per Ona-Asa, a Japanese comedian providing or more like telling what the best unusual items is that zodiac sign owners should bring.

"Minachiii! You shouldn't shout at Kagurachii like that! And what's with the boxer brief?!" A girl with yellow-hair said to Minamoto wearing her jersey jacket and she hugged Kagura. The teal-haired girl pushed away the yellow haired one due to her irritation with the woman.