Horrors of the past

Sahir opened the door of his bunglow. The decoration and lights were adding to the beauty of this mansion. This place was once everything Sahir had desired. This place was something that made his heart beam with joy but now it means nothing to him. It now was just a place filled with horrors of the past. It was filled with his silent cries. It was filled with excruciating pain he hides in his heart. It was filled with sound of broken heart. The lights and decorations were put for his engagement and it enraged his every core. "HANIF!" he shouted at the top of his voice.
"yeh sab abhi bhi yaha kya kar raha hai? 5 minute ke andar yeh sab saaf hona chaiye" Sahir said in a tone that was enough to send chills down the spine. The servant stood there shaking. Sahir stormed out of the hall and headed straight towards his room. He pushed open the door. It was all dark very much similar to his life. Sahir quietly walked inside and sat beside the pool. He had got a pool in his room just like the one he had in his Mumbai house. Not that Sahir was too fond of it. It was for Aarzoo. It was because Aarzoo wanted it. Since Sahir had married Aarzoo, everything had changed for him. He had started smiling more. He had started loving himself more. He had started living. Aarzoo was that medicine that cured Sahir of all the ailments of his past. Well, irony was ,Aarzoo was now the only ailment Sahir had. An ailment so serious that Sahir was dying a bit everyday. Aarzoo was not here yet she killed him every single minute. Sahir kept looking at the pool.
Flashback
"Sahir yeh dekhiye.. aaj humne aapke liye apne haatho se soup banaya hai." A proud Aarzoo entered the room but turned in the opposite direction looking at shirtless Sahir in the pool.
"Sorry, woh hum.." Aazoo fumbled.
A smile ran over Sahir's lips.
"Aarzoo, mai tumhara shauhar hun. Tum kab yeh sharmaana band karogi." Sahir said smiling.
"Hume sharm aati hai. Hum kabhi nahi dekhenge." Aarzoo said still not looking at him.
Some thought suddenly hit Sahir.
"Accha theek hai .. mat dekho magar woh soup toh yaha rakh do." Sahir said.
Aarzoo started walking towards the pool without looking at Sahir. As she kept the tray beside the pool and turned to leave. Sahir caught hold of her hand and pulled her into the pool.
"Yeh.. yeh.. Hume paani se darr lagta hai.. aap jaante hai. " Aazoo spoke while she tried to breathe holding tight onto Sahir's shoulder. Sahir looked at her and moved his hand forward to remove the wet lock of her hair from her face and place it behind her ears. As soon as he touched her, a current shot up her body. She looked at him and their eyes locked. Sahir whispered, "Ab toh dekh liya." With this he moved closer and kissed her neck. He then slowly slided his lips and placed it on her's. That moment froze for them.
Flashback ends.
Tears rolled down Sahir's eyes.
"Zindagi ne gam ke siwa diya hi kya hai tujhe Sahir,
Waqt ki haqeekat toh yahi hai ki Mohabbat se har dafa sirf dhoka hi mila hai tujhe.
Waqt ki aasmaish hai yeh.. tujhe Saza dene ke liye khuda ne tujhe Zinda rakha hai." Thoughts crossed Sahir's mind.
Sahir knew that his punishment was due. No matter how many times he tried. Destiny would bring him back to life. Such was his punishment that he wasnt even allowed to die.
He recalled how that girl saved him the day he was very sure was his last. He had his engagement but to him it was no more than a business deal. A deal he wasnt willing to do but was forced to. He had said yes without inquiring much about her. He only knew that he was to get married to Zoya Siddiqui, daughter of Wasim Siddique, a leading business tycoon. His father had convinced him that this deal would take Saiyaara to new heights. However, on the engagement day, his conscience didnt allow him. It didnt allow him to ruin another life. It didnt allow him to committ another sin so Sahir left. Sahir left yet again to kill himself. For him, death was the only escape. But alas! He was destined to live. Suddenly his thoughts went to the girl he had met. A sudden worry took over him. He wanted to know how was she. The picture of her laying still in his arms with wounds all over her body was vivid in his mind. He recalled every glimpse of her. He recalled the image of her praying with her worn out body. A deep pain filled his heart. Sahir wanted to talk to her but how? he remebered he had taken her number from hospital. He quickly took out the chit and dialed the number, though he wasnt sure what he would say but he wanted to hear her voice.
He called but it was switched off.
Sahir silently dropped the phone. Perhaps, he was never going to talk to her again. Perhaps, she was meant to be forgotten. Sahir didnt give a second thought to her.
Sahir had no one in his life left. After the tragic incident, his Ammi left and went to Delhi. He tried , he tried to stop her but she was traumatized and couldnt bear what had happened. His Abbu ,Azeem Chaudhary ,was based in USA. He would contact him occassionally to talk only business. Sahir was dying each day. Everyday he wished for death but it seemed Allah was too cruel to grant him one. Lost in his thoughts he didnt realise when he went to his bed and fell asleep.
There is pool of blood all around. Sahir looks around and sees the blood all over the place. He then looks at the body lying in the pool of blood. He realises its Aarzoo, Sahir ki Aarzoo. He is still for a moment unable to react. He kept looking at her until it he realised what had happened. He takes Aarzoo in his arms and shouts her name.
"Aarzoo!!!" Sahir woke up sweating profusely. He was yet again haunted by the same nightmare. The nightmare that has been haunting him from past 2 years. He cried. He cried his heart out. "Kyu Aarzoo? Kyu? " he kept on repeating. Unaware of the divine power smiling at him, Sahir kept questioning the universe about his existence.  Sahir had to live. Sahir had to live because he was supposed to heal and get healed by someone who was right now all set to leave for the other part of the world, far away from him.
------------------------------------------------------
Ok so here is all Sahir and his part. Hope it isnt getting boring.
What so you think happened with Sahir and Aarzoo? And do you think it will be easy for Sahir to fall for Zoya even if they meet? Do let me know what you think.
Please vote and comment.it will motivate me to write and feedbacks even negative are all welcomed.