Toxic Love

"Mum, I'm going to Diagon Alley to visit George!" Ginny shouted.

"Alright dear, be careful!" Mrs. Weasley shouted from her room.

Ginny stepped out of The Burrow and aparated to the Leaky Cauldron. She opened the door to the old building and walked through the nearly vacant Leaky Cauldron. She entered the back door and entered the passcode to enter Diagon Alley. The bricks magically pulled apart revealing the crowded, noisy, yet jubilant place called Diagon Alley. At the end of the Alley was her brother's joke shop with many children rushing in and out with new toys to play with. After navigating her way through the bustling crowd she found herself on the wrong side of Diagon Alley. It was dark and wet. Humidity made her hair frizz up. The small sound of water drops plinking on the stone ground was the only thing she heard. As she crept deeper into the strange place, she came upon another alley filled with few witches and wizards. There was a man wearing tattered clothing with tear drops rolling down his face turned toward the wall talking to it delicately. This place is strange and demented, Ginny thought. Suddenly, something grasped her shoulder.

"Excuse me dear, are you looking for someone?" An old witch asked her.

Ginny looked at her crooked, yellow teeth, and warts on her nose. The witch was disturbing Ginny greatly.

"Um...no...I...," she stuttered as other bizarre-acting witches and wizards approached her.

"Weasley!" Someone shouted from behind her.

Ginny quickly turned towards the voice and saw a tall man, with gray eyes, and blonde hair.

"What the hell are you doing down here? Get up here!" He angrily shouted.

Ginny pulled away from the witch and walked up to the man. He did look less strange than the people she just saw. He looked comforting, and had that charisma that reminded her of Harry.

"Follow me," he ordered as he marched up the stairs.

"Who are you?" Ginny asked as she followed him.

"You've got to be mad!" He spat.

Ginny thought about who he might be.

"Draco?" She asked with wide eyes, stopping in her tracks. "But...you're so...huh?"

"Get up here!" Draco ordered grasping her sleeve and pulling her back up the Diagon Alley.

They had reached the normal alley and Draco released her. She stood there wide eyed. Draco waited for her to flee. Ginny realized how handsome he looked with his slick back blonde hair and mysterious gray eyes. Then she turned her head down, knowing that Harry would be back from his mission soon. However, Draco seemed much nicer than he was back at Hogwarts. She would be a hideous monster if she fell for him, but she knew it was nearly too late. Harry left days ago with Inderjit and her brother.

"Weasley, just go. You're wasting your time," Draco said awkwardly.

"Draco...I...," she stammered.

"You what?" He asked.

"You've changed...," Ginny said.

"Do you have lunch plans?" Draco asked.

"No...," Ginny replied.

****

They walked around the alley and snuck past the joke shop. After finding the restaurant, they took a table and began to talk...while drinking heavy amounts of Fire Whiskey.

"So...what's up with Potter?" Draco asked.

"He's on a mission. What are you up to?" Ginny asked.