d e u x .

Liked by bretmanrock and 160,638 otherssandraoakes mfw i hear you haven't streamed nice to see you todayView all 1,482 commentsfindingoakes it's not legal to be this prettyaverywilliamsmusic nice pumpkin in the back, really brings the photo togeth...

sandraoakes mfw i hear you haven't streamed nice to see you today
View all 1,482 comments
findingoakes it's not legal to be this pretty
averywilliamsmusic nice pumpkin in the back, really brings the photo together
1 DAY AGO

"You're such a bully, you know that?" I laugh looking across the table at Avery who is drinking her water with the corners of her lips turned up.

"Am not," She says after finishing her drink, moving her sunglasses to the top of her head. "I can't let you walk around all conceited by thousands of people commenting how hot you are."

"Thank you for keeping me humble." My eyes notice how the sun is dancing over Avery's top and immediately grab my phone, opening the camera. "Wait, the lighting is so pretty right now, do something."

"Do what?" She asks in confusion.

"Um, pose? Smile? I don't know, it'll be cute though."

Avery laughs at me as I begin taking photos of her and she strikes a couple random but simple poses as the light showcases the unique shine of her top. My hand stretches to show her some of the pictures so we can both gush over how nice she looks before Avery takes out her own phone and returns the favor by taking photos of me. My hands immediately rise to my head to mess with my hair. Avery, ever the dramatic, goes as far as moving our table slightly so it's hidden from frame and directs me to recreate the pose. The both of us send the many lovely photos to one another when we finish, after placing the table back in its rightful place, before deciding we both would rather post a picture of the other opposed to ourselves.

Liked by ncentineo and 427 otherssandraoakes i cant believe my best friend looks like this: that top, that hair, that perfectly timed move for her glasses? who did you pay to be this perfect @averywilliamsmusic ??View all 193 commentsjccaylen why ...

sandraoakes i cant believe my best friend looks like this: that top, that hair, that perfectly timed move for her glasses? who did you pay to be this perfect @averywilliamsmusic ??
View all 193 comments
jccaylen why don't you ever take dope pictures of me like this??? i have cool shirts too
averywilliamsmusic i will marry you in this restaurant rn
6 MINUTES AGO

Liked by ncentineo and 427 otherssandraoakes i cant believe my best friend looks like this: that top, that hair, that perfectly timed move for her glasses? who did you pay to be this perfect @averywilliamsmusic ??View all 193 commentsjccaylen why ...

Liked my ashtonirwin and 1,723 others
averywilliamsmusic i'm just saying, my girlfriend @sandraoakes is super hot 🔥
View 393 comments
sandraoakes can't wait to elope with u in vegas
sxtingavery my favorite couple !!
4 MINUTES AGO

"Okay," Avery says suddenly as we exit the restaurant, arm and arm. "What is up with you and Ashton Irwin?"

"What do you mean?"

"You mention him in an interview a couple months ago, he follows you back on instagram and twitter, and now he's liking my picture of you when he doesn't even follow me," She says with a knowing look making me laugh. "If you're hooking up with a drummer and not telling me I swear to god Sandy."

"Ew, I hate that so much," I whine hearing the stupid nickname our group of friends insist on calling me, bumping my hip with hers after my whining is over. "You know I'd tell you if I was hooking up with anyone, especially if it were Ashton Irwin. I think he just likes my album, and some of our fans keep tagging us in pictures of one another so he's bound to see one."

"But he saw that picture, like, five minutes after I posted it," Avery insists as we continue to walk down the sidewalk towards her car. "Maybe you should message him, see what's his deal."

"I'm sure he has a girlfriend or some sexy friend to keep him company, there's no way he's actually single."

"You never know! I haven't seen anything about him dating a girl since him and that photographer broke up, and the guys have been touring for a long time so their days of random hook ups and groupies are probably over."

As we approach Avery's car my phone dings with a notification suddenly. After taking my seat on the passenger's side my hand retrieves my cell phone from my back pocket to see a twitter notification that makes my stomach squirm. With a squeal I open the app, shoving the tweet in Avery's face.

@gucciashton
OkAy but if @sandraoakes and @5SOS collab i'd NUT

5:49 PM • 5/19/19
29 Retweets 88 Likes

@Ashton5sos
Replying to @gucciashton @5SOS and @sandraoakes
😂 well that'd be scary to say the least, but the collaboration doesn't sound like a bad idea at all! I'm loving Sandra's music and her genre

8:25 PM • 5/19/19
275 Retweets 3.8K Likes

Immediately Avery screams at the top of her lungs about fate and my needing to reply as she pulls out of her spot. In response my fingers begin to type out a reply quickly while also trying not to sound like a crazy fan. The outcome is checked and approved by Avery once we reach a red light.

@sandraoakes
Replying to @Ashton5sos @gucciashton and @5SOS
um i'm so down?! trying to work with our different genres would be a challenge i'd be so excited to try! i'd expect some iced coffee in the studio tho

8:32 PM • 5/19/19
184 Retweets 894 Likes

"If he doesn't message you right now I'm going to throw a fit," Avery announces from the driver's seat, veering off the highway towards her apartment building. "We have to get you two to meet."

"We don't hang around the same people at all," I laugh, watching my fans going crazy over Ashton and I's interaction. "Besides, what would I say? Hi, we've tweeted each other a couple times, I'd love to ride you until the sun comes up and I'm a Sagittarius, how are you?"

As we approach another red light Avery sends me an expressive look. "You're so weird."

"Am not," I defend, putting my phone away again. "I'm just saying."

"You're a weirdo," Avery says surely, looking back to the road, before a smile spreads across her lips. "Hey, I'm friends with Mitchy Collins, and so are the Five Seconds of Summer boys."

"Um, okay?"

"So I bet Mitchy could get them to come to a party of mine so we can get you and Ashton in the same room," She reveals. "I could throw you a party celebrating your album and have a bunch of people there as a front, while Mitchy and I will get you two together."

"Oh no, absolutely not Avery, I - "

"Too late, I've already decided everything," She says confidently as we pull into her parking garage, showing her pass to the guard and taking the opportunity to whip out her phone. "It's going to be this weekend, okay? You can stay with me the whole time and we can get ready together too."

"A party? Just to meet a guy?"

"Well, and to eat some cake."