To My Readers

Hello, everyone!

I am super grateful, and excited, to be able to share my work with you all here on WattPad. It was a long road to get this first novel done, but I did it. 

Crazy as it sounds, this project is literally six years in the making. The idea came to me for a superhero character back in 2012, when I began writing a script for a Wonder Woman film. I was frustrated that no one seemed to be able to get one done for the character, and the modern television show adaptation starring Adrianne Palicki never left the ground. I wanted to tell an origin story of Wonder Woman beginning during the prime of the Greek Empire, and base the storyline on historical events. 

What I ended up doing in all that research, however, was discovering a whole new, powerful character- dating back far before the Greek civilization ever existed.

The resulting story line spanned millenia, culminating into a modern story arc that begins with what you are about to read.

I have always been one to do things unconventionally, and with this new superhero character, I'm totally geeked out and super excited to keep you in suspense.

Sympatheia was born when I started creating the supporting cast of characters that surround this new superhero, from the past to the present modern day. After some soul searching, nights awake at three in the morning, frantic writing and typing, and piles of notebooks full to capacity, I finally began putting together an origin story unlike anything I had ever read before. One book became three. 

Then three became many more. 

And instead of starting right from the beginning, like introducing a boy from a faraway planet to a great American couple living in the heartland, I decided to start from the present, right smack in the middle of the story- so that you won't know who the superhero character is.

You have to figure it out, all by yourself. 

I must warn you early on though... keep an open mind. This isn't your normal superhero origin story. This is one of those things best sipped like hot tea. 

I published Sympatheia in March, 2018- and now that I am preparing to release the next book in the series, I am putting Sympatheia here on WattPad for all of you to enjoy. 

Happy Superhero treasure hunting;-)

Feel free to comment, speculate, share, like and tell all your friends below. I would love to hear what you think.

The next book in the series, Starfall, is due out later this year. My new hot Summer read, Saraland, will be available any day now. 

Thank you so much for joining me on this journey. I look forward to connecting with all of you. 

CIAO!