Week later

Bella POV

It has been a week since Em came and Aro has accepted that I have another soul mate and Em and Aro get along great it surprised me how good they get along.

We figured out the Cullen's are coming to attack us in a week we figured that out when Rose came but we read her mind, she was only here as a Cullen spy and she started flirting with Emmy is when I personally killed her ahh I remember her hideous face and screams as I tore her apart

~flashback~

I was sitting on Aros lap on his throne while em sat on the flor next to me when the human entered with Rosalie Hale "what do you want slut" I hissed yes my mates always pretend to be happy when 'guests' are here but I'm not if I don't like them I don't sugar coat it.

She looked like she pissed herself but she composed herself and offered Aro her hand but I took it and I saw everything and I hissed she cheated on Emmett with her 'father' Carlisle and she thought she could trick us then escape hahaha she is a slut.

"I know what u did" I growled as I forced her onto her knees with my physical shield and held her there and explained what I saw including the cheating and Emmett hissed but blonde bitch thought it was the right time to flirt. "hi my sexy beast I will still do 'anything' for you I love you," she whispered in what she thought was a sexy purr but sounded like she was gagging.

She stuck her chest out as much as she could since I had my shield on her.

"Hell no ugly ass you bitch I fucking hate you," em yelled.

"You can get rid of that waste of space now," em said towards me.

"Of course darling," I purred and he shivered as well as Aro.

I smirked I put Jane's power on her while I slowly ripped her apart leaving her head and torso and made a fire and put every little piece in the fire one at a time the entire time she was screaming then I placed the torso and head and fire happy that she was screaming while I smirked.

I walked back over to Aro and sat on his lap listening to her screams until she was ash.

~flashback over~