Battle

Bella POV

It is the night before the battle and I'm sitting on our bed in a very very Lacey lingerie when Aro and em entered I instantly saw their eyes darken and they ran at me em had me from behind they took off the lingerie by ripping it to shreds

~sexual contact~

After my mates got naked witch took them 1/10 of a second Emmy grabbed my ass and rubbed, spanked me then he bent me over his knee so my hip was against his hard member which made me hurt with longing as he continued to spank me after rubbing my ass a little with aro made sure my boobs didn't get lonely by sucking and rubbing them after 10 minutes they must have thought that I was getting board so Emmy flipped me onto my hands knees and plunged into me while Aro took over my mouth with his member they settled into a pace and we all climaxed she we could move again emmett brought my back to his chest while staying in me and flipped us so his back was on the bed and my back was on his chest aro got on top of me and plunged into me so I had both there dicks in me and it felt amazing I moaned while aro set the pace since em can't move to much we all orgasmed at the same time once we were done we settled under the covers to relax I wonder if this I what sleeping is like

~end of sexual contact~

Bella POV (still)

We are on our way to forks were we will meet the Cullen family in a field (same felid as the one we're they encounter the voltori over Reneesme) when we got their the Cullen's were there with the wolves "hello Cullen's" Aro, Emmett and myself said at the same time me hiding behind them so they can't see me.....

(So tempting to stop hear but I'm feeling nice yay)

"Hello Voltori" Esme sneered.

"ahh what a shame I thought of you as a mother, and it is too bad Mrs. Cullen," i mocked walking where they could see me, "that your kind hearted soul mate cheated on you with your oldest daughter."

People's heads snapped to me and I heard everyone on there side take a sharp breath in.

"What do you mean?" Esme asked her voice trembling, she stepped away from Carlisle and glared at him, "what does she mean!" Esme roared at him.

"She's lying darling, can't you see that," Carlisle tried calming her down, but Esme snapped and punched him.

"yes bitches I'm hear to take your asses down" I said walking with my brother and sister (Jane and Alec) to the middle "here are my twin brother and sister Jane and Alec." I smirked at their shocked faces

"Wolves if you want we will tell you the truth," I said and they nodded, "Edward only used me for my power I'm the the most powerful vampire in the world I already have Jasper's, Alice's, and Edwards power Edward also used me for my blood you may have noticed I have a lot of bite marks that's because when Edward kidnapped me after he would rape me he would bite me. The Cullen's knew of this they were all for my power and let me do whatever he wanted to me I can read your thoughts yes it is true and yes you see Victoria she is my sister and Jane's mate. now you have a choice to make stay with the Cullen's and die or join us and live."

With that they all walked forward "Jacob we can unite on the plane," I said towards him he nodded his big Wolfy head.

"Let's kick some Cullen ass!" I screamed at the top of my lungs and charged strait at them.

I heard the footsteps of my family, I zoned in on my target, Jasper Whitlock. He looked at me and his eyes turned black, time to play with Major.

I launched at him right at his middle.

He grabbed me by the shoulders and flung me into Alice. I managed to twist and remove her head as I was caught by her.

Her headless corpse fell to the snowy earth. I heard major roar in rage and charge at me, I picked up Alice's head set it on fire and chucked it at him, he dodged it and lunged going for my head.

I fell back and as he flew over me I kicked him strait in the gut. He flew up in the air and I jumped after him, before the legendary Major could try to claw out my eyes I felt something attack me from the side and I flew backwards from the impact.

I got in a crouch and saw peter and char by the major.

"Oh char dear, why don't you tell peter about the affairs with major," I said using my power of persuasion. Peter's eyes turned black and he lunged at major leaving his innocent char at my mercy.

I sprinted at her, she tried to grab my arm but she failed and I removed her head.

Peter collapsed from the pain of loosing his mate, Major removed his head.

"Poor little major," I said in a baby voice.

He charged at me anger and fury in his eyes.

I pretended to yawn "I'm tired of playing time to end this," I charged at him, flipped over him grabbed his head and removed it.

I set them on fire and turned to see Carlisle about to kill Emmett.

I screamed my high pitched squeal, Carlisle covered his ears and surprisingly Esme removed Carlisle's head.

Esme got on her knees and begged for forgiveness.

I walked up to her and grabbed her hand, she was truly sorry and wanted to go free to find her real mate.

"You may go but know this Esme I'll be watching you," I warned.

She nodded and ran off.

I turned to my family including the wolves, "let's go home," I said smiling and we all yelled in victory and charged for the jets.