SplenderMan

So as everyone knows the slender family doesn't really have origin story's they just have this stuff so I'm sorry about these guys
-Ash
•°~°°•~°•°~°~°~~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•

Splendor Man (aka Splendy) is a "HappyPasta", which is a parody of the "CreepyPasta" genre. He originated as a parody of Slender Man, but now fans like to portray him as Slender Man's older, nicer, brother. He has since gained a massive amount of popularity in the Slender Man fanbase.

History

Splendor Man first appeared in a Marble Hornetsparody from the YouTube channel "Neil Cicierega", where he was spotted by two very nice girls named Becky and Tiffany. He then proceeded to give them flowers and dance for them in order to make them happy. Towards the end of the video he threw glitter at them.

Personality

Splendor Man is supposedly the Slender Man's older brother and, as opposed to his younger brother, loves everything happy and joyful. His purpose is to cheer up people who do good deeds. He is often portrayed as happy-go-lucky, and very kind, especially to children. He often brings people gifts such as flowers.

His personal relationship with his brother is unknown, as the two are only shown together in fan art, although many fans believe Slender Man does not approve of his older brother's cheerful nature, and that Splendor Man either does not understand his younger brother's behaviour or disapproves of his murderous behaviour.