TenderMan

So this is probably not his actual story but I'm to lazy to read it and find out
-Ash
•°~°°•~°•°~°~°~~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•

By Slender standards, he's the equivalent of a 14 or 15 year old, but has been around for about 400 years. He's the youngest of his brothers (Splendor, Slender, Offender, Trender, and then himself), and has always been the most timid and least skilled, until he learned the art of illusionary shapeshifting. His first transformation was nothing more than giving himself a pair of cat ears. After that, he gave himself a male human form and a female human form. Deciding that the female form was more socially suited for his personality, he has since ditched the male form, at the cost of being mocked.

While visiting Eyeless Jack with his brother Slenderman, Tendy ended up meeting Pinkie Pie, and she helped him with his confidence issues, most of which stemmed from feeling insecure about himself and from being smothered by his overprotective brother Trendy. It eventually led to him forming a horrible habit of lying to those around him about how he felt in order to keep people from worrying about him, only for it to backfire when they realized he was constantly lying.

Thankfully, Pinkie Pie helped him with this too, insisting that "bad things happen to those who lie". Unbeknownst to him, she was likely referencing the torture basement where she makes other people into cupcakes.

Since forming a brotherly bond with his Trendy-rejected brother, Smexy, Tenderman's confidence in himself has been growning, and even gave his natural form a visible mouth, likely through Smexy's influence. He sees Smexy as a misunderstood, but strong-willed individual, and admires his confidence to speak up without holding back his thoughts or emotions. With Smexy's influence, he's managed to convey his thoughts about Trendy's over-protectiveness, and has been able to branch out and become more assertive, though he's still hesitant and shy when meeting new people, and is easily pushed back into his timid ways when faced with someone more intimidating or aggressive.