You Know A Fan Fiction Would Be Bad When...

Folks, let's face it. Everyone else, whether fully accepted, educated, promoted, and awaited confirmation to the glorious, majestical world of Chase Atlantic fan fiction stories or not, serious or otherwise, can actually tell when one, an actual diehard fanboy/girl of the Chase men, is a real page-turning, all-night-reading, incidentally CA-stalking type of person who doesn't give a damn of saying worldly words like, "Man, I'mma be blastin' STUCKINMYBRAIN whilst writing my first CA fan fic bullsh*t" or maybe "Hey bestie, I'm reading about the significance of writing a Chase Atlantic story on Wattpad in general because I have had my first Chase Atlantic album something-something" or if not "Daddy, I'm reading about the significance of Benjamin Franklin or maybe Donald motherfreaking Trump in world history" in real life, or maybe the one diehard Chase Atlantic stan that can leave you unintentionally and precociously frozen (like ice-cold Purgatory! Just kidding, fellas.) and kinda bloody puzzling (but not too grim!) about how on freaking Earth it was really allowed to write a bullcrap chapter of a CA story and end up being published at the hands of a trusty Wattpad snob on the face of the entire Internet.

Okay, so we got the point about the one body of work that in the first part where a young woman, implied to be the story's main protagonist, is currently working at a world-famous lingerie brand in a high-class pink Lolita world leading up to curious events that she accidentally met the CA men up until the very last part would be about the ones full of plain-as-hell Mary-Jane sidekicks, with no conflicts, mature-content-containing violence, nefarious appearances of street drugs (sorry, guys, because drugs are prohibited in most chapters), tons of sex scandal scenes and nudity (or should I say "nudity sex?"), acts of sexism, and any harmful and unlawful acts of fighting between the characters' involving parties, and even a sappy romance in which one puts the heavy-metal listener to absolute shame that could either lead to one of the supporting female characters getting pregnant, being involved in a sex scandal, or maybe possibly more likely to be kidnapped. Or, both...

In this gigantic, meticulously colossal and dashingly majestical body of work is the series of some possible " you-know-a-fan-fic-will-be-bad-when" moments no one could be possibly place just one moment or two in their future CA Wattpad fan fiction story/ies being compiled into one delightful piece of literal writing.

But yet nobody could ever write a bullcrap girl-meets-the-Chase-boys chapter in the story except for those dumb moments ever revealed.

If you have time to skim through the scenes that aren't on some CA fan fiction stories, then the only activity to do is just sit back, relax, and meticulously wait for karma to publish a crappy first chapter full of serious fan fiction moments being compiled by yours truly. Only you should have your fingers crossed... IF YOU HAVE AMNESIA.

Enjoy the chase.