Preface/Disclaimer

The views, opinions and violent reactions involving the character's accidental meeting with Team CA, as being the main subject in the compilation, do not necessarily express those of the characters and the author. Furthermore, the views, opinions and violent reactions do not necessarily express by the characters, the writer of the fan fic compilation, and the story-sharing site Wattpad.

No humans, vehicles, plants, animals, or other subjects are hurt or damaged in the making of this fan fic compilation.

© 2020 Original concept created by Myrtle Joyce Lagarita. All rights reserved.

~~~

This compilation of fan fiction scenes featured with Team CA is originally conceptualized and written by @missmyrtlejoyce21. To see more of her written scenes, be sure to save this work by adding to your library and/or reading list, and you can mosey over to her profile for more stories that are works in progress, or on hold, or otherwise; don't even be too shy to leave a message, shoutout, or some other crap. A wave of new chapters are exclusively available soon, so cross your fingers. But please, don't ever force to take it seriously.

Myrtle Joyce // QueenMyrtleJoyce21 xxx 

~~~

Myrtle Joyce on social media outlets:

Facebook: queenmyrtlejoyce21.official
Twitter/Pinterest/Snapchat: queenmj21
Instagram: queenmyrtlejoyce21