3

You opened your eyes. You were in your bedroom lying on your bed. You looked at your side and found your mom.

"Oh you're awake. How are you feeling now?" Asked your mom.

"I'm good. I'm done." You said trying to mimic Junkook.

Your mom gave you an annoyed look "This girl will never stop." Said your mom and you chuckled.

Then you remembered something.

Aish that weird dream. Jungkook came to my house with a marriage proposal. But I wish it was true. Ughhhhh. I hate my sad lifeu. But why is my mom here and why is she asking me how I'm feeling?

"Mom what happened? Why are you here? Did something happen before?" You asked.

"You don't remember anything?" Your mom asked.

"Remember what?"

"Jungkook came here and..."

"That was real?" You cut off your mom.

"Yes."

"Oh my god. Then that marriage is also real?"

"Yes."

"Mom seriously I'll marry him?".

"Yes. Don't you want to?" Teased your mom.

"Yes. I want. But seriously is this true? I mean a top idol will marry a normal girl like me just like that?"

"Don't call yourself a normal girl. You're really special."

"Aniyaaa."

"You are..... Ok leave it. But guess what. Jungkook carried you upstairs to your room when you fainted."

"What? Seriously? Ju-Jungkook did that?"

"Yess my daughter."

"How did he look while carrying me?"

"I don't know about his looks but he was really worried for you. He wanted to stay till you wake up but he had his flight today."

Jungkook was worried for me? Someone kill me now.

A/N

Aish this chapter is even smaller. Sorry :(