7

You were confused what you should make for dinner. You noted down all the possible dishes you can make with the ingredients present in the kitchen and then striking off the ones he wouldn't probably like or you might not make properly. Finally after around 1 hour you decided that you'll make Korean knife noodles, lamb skewers, a random squid dish you found online and dumplings.

You spent the entire evening cooking and the dishes were ready before he arrived. You kept the dining table ready with plates and chopsticks.

I hope he likes these. What if he doesn't like the food? What if he hates me for not making tasty food? No no no no. He'll definitely like it. Be positive girl. Be positive.

You were sitting in the couch waiting eagerly for him.

The doorbell rang. You swiftly went and opened the door and there he was standing like the perfect human being and smiling slightly.

You gave him a bright smile. He entered and his eyes fell on the delicacies you made for him.

"Aaahh it smells so good. I'm coming in 2 minutes." He said and went upstairs to his room.

He came down soon and took his seat.

You served the food and waited eagerly for him to taste them.

He took the chopsticks and picked up a dumpling. His eyes brightened as he ate the dumpling. "Wow it's awsome."

Yessss. He liked it.

Then he tried all the dishes one by one and he really liked them.

"Man they taste so good. I did not know you cook so well. Wowww."

"Thankyou." You smiled and from inside you were dancing for your victory. He liked the food. Jeon Jungkook liked your cooking.

Now that you're satisfied that he liked the food, you started having your food.

It was silence now. Only occasional clatter of chopsticks on plate could be heard.

Should I start the conversation? What should I tell? Maybe he's tired now and doesn't want to talk.

But it was Jungkook who spoke first. "So what did you do all day?" He asked you.

"Umm nothing as such. Ummm well..... I was seeing BTS videos and reading memes and you know stuffs like that. And then I was cooking."

Jungkook nodded. "Then you weren't bored I guess."

"No."

There was again silence and this time you spoke first.

"Tomorrow is my first day at work."

"Oh great. Then you'll not have to stay all day at home and get bored. Ok you weren't bored today but you know.... Ummm.... Hehe." He chuckled at his confusion at what he should tell. "Anyways all the best. Give your best efforts."

"Thankyou oppa." You said quite cheerfully and then suddenly realising that you have actually callled him 'oppa' "I mean... Ummm. Just thankyou. Umm...." You tried to cover up the thing.

You didn't even dare to look at him. And Jungkook was glad for that since he was blushing bright red. But little did you know that he was giving you occasional glances and then smiling at your blushing form.

A/N

Hehe😁