9

"How's this?" You showed Jungkook the fanart you recently made. He is really busy so you didn't get a time to show it to him. Today you finally showed him this.

He was tying his shoelace. He looked up and glanced at the drawing and simply said, "Good." And again continued tying the lace.

He got up and took his phone from the table and put it in his back pocket.

"Bye." He said and opened the door.

"Bye." You smiled.

He was about to go out but stopped and turned towards you.

"Hyungs will be coming today. Please make something nice for dinner." He announced.

"Okay." You said.

He then went out.

"Bye. Take care." You told him.

________

You're almost done with the cooking. Only a shrimp dish is left.

Ding dong.

You heard the calling bell.

Aaahhhhhh BTS is here. All my oppas are here.

You quickly went and opened the door. And yes. There was BTS standing right in front of you. You would have just screamed but since you are now Jungkook's wife you controlled your emotions.

They all came inside.

"Hey Y/N what's up?" Jin told you.

"Ummm. Ceiling." You said but soon regretted it.

Fuck I shouldn't have said that. What impression will they have on me ughhh. They all came here for the first time and I greeted the oldest member like this. Fuck my life.

But before you could say sorry they all started laughing.

"Finally someone got to beat Jin hyung's dad jokes haha." Namjoon said.

"Woah Y/N you're so savage." Jimin laughed.

"Ah Jungkook your wife is just like you." Hoseok said.

Jungkook eyed him but couldn't tell anything as it was his favourite Hoseok hyung.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said like that. " You said.

"Hey that's fine. We really enjoyed that. Your sense of humour." Said Jin.

"But still..."

"Hey don t worry I didn't mind that." Jin said and then winked at you.

Fuck. Who told you to wink?

They all sat on the sofas.

You were not sure what you should do now.

"Hyung it's so cool right that our maknae is the first one to get married." Jimin said to Namjoon but it was meant for everyone to hear.

"Yes. He's the oldest in this regard." Namjoon said.

"We should take training from him." Yoongi said and laughed.

His gummy smile.

Rest of the boys also laughed. And Jungkook was sitting there with a plain expression digesting all the pun.

"Wife handling classes by Jeon Jungkook." Namjoon said.

They all burst out laughing.

"We'll call Jungkook 'coach' haha." Hoseok said.

"How much will be his fees?" Taehyung said.

"He won't take any fees. We raised him. He should be generous to us." Jin said.

"Hey we should stop now. Look at Jungkook. He is so pissed off. He's not even telling anything." Jimin said.

"Yeah let's stop or else he will beat the shit out of us." Namjoon laughed.

_______

You are making the shrimp dish now. The boys are laughing and talking and having fun. Since you have a open kitchen you can see them.

Their laughter filled the house. Then suddenly Taehyung fell off the sofa while laughing and the boys laughed even more after seeing him. In fact you also chuckled at his cuteness.

You've finally done cooking.

You  came out of the kitchen and said, "Should I serve the dinner?"

Namjoon checked the time by his watch and said, "Yes. Let's eat now."

You turned to go back to the kitchen when Jin said, "Wait I'll help you."

"Umm thankyou but no need I can do it." You said.

"Hey no. Let me help you. You have already done so much. How can I allow my lil sister do all the things?" Jin said.

He called me lil sister uwu.

You could not refuse him and he already got up to help you.

You were taking out the plates and Jin was seeing the dishes you prepared.

"Ah these already smell so good. Can't wait to taste them." Jin said.

He then helped you to arrange the dining table.

"Hey Y/N how is it going with Jungkook? Are you happy with him." Jin asked you.

"Yes oppa definitely I'm happy with him. I've never imagined that I'll actually marry him."

"Oh that's good. Does he spend time with you?"

"Ummm basically he's always very busy and stays very little time in home. But whatever time he spends with me are really very precious for me."

"Okay."

The other guys came when you two had arranged the table.

Jungkook sat beside Taehyung and Namjoon was going to sit beside another side of Jungkook but then stopped and told you to sit there. So you're sitting beside Jungkook.

All of you started eating. Everyone took their first bite and then started praising your cooking skills.

"Wow Y/N you cook so well." Hoseok said.

"Yes. It's really good." Yoongi said.

"Ah this is so good. Let me take another one." Jimin said.

"Woah Y/N you cook so good. Much better than Jin hyung." Taehyung said and laughed.

"Yah I disown you." Jin said. He continued, "Buy yes you cook really well. In fact better than me."

"What you admitted that? You said that with your own mouth? Hyung are you alright?" Jimin said.

"Yah stop that." Jin said.

"Jungkook you're so lucky. You get to eat such tasty food everyday." Namjoon said.

Jungkook just nodded.

"Hey tell something. Give your wife a compliment." Jimin chukled.

Jungkook eyed Jimin and then with a plain voice said, "The food is good."

"Hey only that? Say something more."  Jin said.

"Hyung." Jungkook said.

"Aww our Jungkookie is shy. Ok I'll not tease you anymore." Jin said and Jungkook's face was flustered.

"But just look at both of them. They look so cute. They are the cutest couple ever." Taehyung said.

"Yes." They all said.

Both your and Jungkook's face turned bright red.

A/N

Hehe😁