Mr. Hotshot and Ms. Sexy Soul (Part 2)

"Yeah, we were ... Look around here, the only young good looking man here that too without a partner !!Would we miss a chance like this?" She stated as if she didn't cared about his reactions but in reality she did.

"Pretty direct huh.I like it ,by the way what made you think that I'm alone here. I'm sure you saw me entering with someone."

"Of course , I did. But then you guys parted away and now she's hanging out with other single dudes. This clearly  states that she's not into you and you are here with me confirming the same from your side too."She tried to state it as normally as she could but failed miserably and it sounded as if she said it to pacify her own ears that they parted their ways and now she's hanging out with someone else.

"Great observation skills. I'm impressed."He said taking a sip from his glass." What about you single or mingled?"

"Tell me yourself."Her words a clear challenge to him.

"Hot chick alone at the bar counter ordered a non alcoholic drink, no guy in the radius of one meter hovering around, no rings, no other significant sign of marriage.... So you too are pretty much single like me."He finally blurted out all that he could observe. He was happy to notice nobody except him around her.

"Not bad huh..So tell me something about you . You and her seemed to be into something."She said pointing toward Urvashi who was looking at them way to long to get unnoticed.

"Oh ! SHE IS MY EX." He said waving his left hand in her direction."She just wants me to get hooked up with someone asap, and by the look she's giving me right now I can say that she would like to see us together."

"She thinks its me? But thank god that you are not gay."She bit her lower lip as she realized what she just said.

Thankfully he didn't had anything in his mouth , otherwise it surely would have came out."What the fu** made you think like that?"

"Don't take it personally, but there's this thing happening with me for quite some time that every hot guy that I'm coming across on my Instagram feed turns out to be gay. So I thought that you too..."She said making a innocent face which melted his heart. He was falling for her even more, with every little thing that she did , with her bold and her innocent side, with her smile, with everything.

"You are impossible girl. Saare log ek jaise nahi hote yaar..."

-----

He forwarded his right hand towards her to introduce himself , only to be interjected by her.

"Since we know nothing about each other so far, lets continue this.We wont reveal our real names , profession or anything that will help us to track down each other."

"Isn't it insane? What if , I want to meet you some other time or anything?"

"If it is meant to be , then it'll surely happen no matter how hard we try .If our destiny wants us to meet ,then we will but if not then we'll not despite whatever we do. So are you in?"He nodded his head in agreement but still confused whether its right or not.

"Okay , let me start then. Hi" , he said forwarding his hand toward her ."I'm Mr. Hotshot a 6'4 giant with great observation skills as told by a really hot girl sitting right in front of me."

"Hi " , she said taking his hand in hers."I'm Ms. Sexy Soul ,my height shouldn't matter to you as long as I wear heels , when with you.I have a keen sense of observation as well , as told by a hottie who is sitting right in front of me and is constantly checking me out."

--------

They kept on interacting with each other . Now they were no longer strangers talking about random stuff. Both of them were in their comfort zone and had a sense of security with each other.

He forwarded his hand to ask her for a dance.She put her hand on his giving him her affirmation. He took her hand in his , gently interlocking their fingers and guided toward the stage from a crowd of merry making people.Soon they were on the stage dancing on the tune of the soft music that was being played.He lifted her right hand and placed it on his left shoulder while interlocking his free hand with hers. He placed his other hand gently on her waist , pulling her closer towards him. They swayed with the music. His eyes on her and hers on him. The world had stopped for both of them. They could neither hear the crowd cheering for them nor the music, the only thing they could hear was of their breathe. They looked divine. Nothing so pure and blissful had ever happen with either of them, they wanted to be in this state for ever. But just then her phone rang and she excused herself.

A smile crept on his face as he saw her coming toward him after disconnecting the call. She slid a piece of paper in his jetted pocket , she further leaned towards him and whispers "Find me" in his ear and bids him adieu.

He had to admit that she was anything but normal. She was bold but not a tomboy. She caught him while he was checking her out, which he thought she hasn't since he was pro at spying people. His heart and soul were truly happy. He thought that he might have met the girl of her dreams. His soulmate.His better half.His companion.His partner in crime. As she turned around and walked toward the exit,he couldn't do anything but only see her retreating figure. His heart felt heavy he felt as if his life was slipping through his hands.A girl could do so much to him in the first meeting, he had never thought of this. But this time he wont give up.He promised himself to find her.

------------

As promised  here's a longer chapter. Hope you'll like it as much as you did the rest of the parts.

Let me know what you think she wrote on the paper.

Will they meet again ?