Found You

In the office. the task was assigned to Radhika  and Nidhi ,Shravan and Pushkar's respective secretaries to find the company. The reason was not known to them but they knew that their bosses were up to something. By the evening they came up with two companies with a similar tag line which was written on the note.The first being Dream Events and the other being Celebrations & Co.

The former was a brand new company owned by a young entrepreneur who had recently moved in Delhi from USA, whereas the latter was a well renowned family-owned business.The two of them entirely different from each other. One has gained so much popularity in such a short span of time that it was unbelievable that it was a startup idea by young lad. The other was Delhi's most reputed event managing company , famous for its unique ideas and execution.

"Should we use the 'hit and trial' method to find the company?"suggested Pushkar.

"That won't be correct Pushy. We need to be sure at this point, What if the company we chose , she doesn't work in, then we obviously can't say Sorry, the girl we were looking for doesn't work here so we won't hire you. This won't professional. "

"Then I think you should call Urvashi and ask her to ask the host about the company. This way we will be sure , which one to choose."

He calls her and within minutes he had the name in his hand.He was overjoyed. All he knew was that, one call and he would know her name.

He asks Pushkar to arrange for a meeting with the company's personnel .The appointment was set up for the next day at 2pm in the Dream Event's office.

---------

The meeting was set with Mr. Aditya Ahuja, company's Director. He was supposedly the first person with whom the new clients meet for the first time. He did so to make sure that their first impression is always best on the client.

"Okay Mr. Malhotra , I'll assign someone to look after your event."saying this Aditya makes a call to the receptionist and ask her to send Suman in.

A young girl dressed in pink anarkali suit enters with a file in her hand. Shravan's back was facing her as he sat facing towards Aditya.

"Suman , meet Mr. Shravan Malhotra our new client . From now you'll be handling his events."He gestured towards Shravan while saying.

He turns around to face her .His face brightens up as he saw her. He has finally found her. He stood up and forwarded his right hand to greet her. His emotions were reciprocated by her. Her face lit up and she greeted him back in response.

--------

In her cabin she was standing near the table, writing down the key points from the meeting. He was taking baby steps towards her. He turns her around and pinned down her to the table. His hand on either side of her on the table . Her hand resting on his chest.Their eyes locked. His hand involuntarily holds her waist , pulling her close toward him.Lost in trance ,they were living their moment of joy and happiness, unaware of their surrounding ,unaware of their position, unaware of everything.

He lean on cupping her face with his right hand , making gentle circular strokes on her cheeks with his fingers. He looks back and forth toward her lips and eyes. She slowly blinks and parted her lips in affirmation. They close their eyes.He captures her lips earning a few moans and groans from her in pleasure and then she dives in too. His tongue exploring every corner of her mouth. From a gentle one it slowly becomes a harsh one , both of the trying to dominate each other. Her hands pulling his hairs and his too were trying to feel her silky smooth hairs. They both parted away to catch some air.

He took a step back to have a look at her. She still had a smile on her face, her cheeks red and eyes closed. He didn't  miss the chance and took a photo of her like that. He left her cabin, leaving his card on her table and wrote ' CALL ME AT 9 TONIGHT.'

---------

He was in his cabin , everyone has left except him. He was waiting for her call . It was a quarter till nine , his hand moved towards his lips , he cherished the kiss that they had shared, just then his phone rang.The caller id was unknown.He was out of his control. He knew it was her and picked the call up in the first ring itself.

"STAY. AWAY. FROM. HER." the person on the other side of the phone said and hung up.

------

A sooner update as said :)

Another cliff hanger !!

What you think who this person is?