CHAPTER 9

MSG ARENA:

Z's POV:

I was just mesmerized by my Hazza's voice. His gorgeous green eyes were staring into my soul. At that moment, I felt the world around me disappear into thin air. When he sang,

"I'm missing half of me when we're apart",

I saw the slightest curve of his lips while he looked at me. He was trying his hardest not to make it so apparent. Yet, he couldn't control his emotion.

" I know I'm so irresistible, baby", I thought smugly.

But, in all honesty, he's the most irresistible one. I was not unaware of the praises I get from people or fans, but to me my baby, my man, my Hazza is the most handsome man in the world. A person's outer appearance alone doesn't make him handsome. It is also what he is inside out. My Harry is not only so gifted in his looks, but he also has a heart of gold, most humble and kindest nature and that beautiful smile with those adorable dimples which always make my heart skip a beat. I love him for who he is and not for just how he is.

Did I not notice that he had worn an Electric Blue suit? I did. I noticed it as soon as my eyes fell upon him. I made a mental note to appreciate how good he looks in it, later.

As the song was coming to an end, I saw some fans just a couple of rows below me. Some were shedding tears, some were smiling and some were smirking at their friends.

"I told you, Harry wrote it for Zayn. See, how he's smiling looking up. Don't fight me that Zee isn't here", a girl said to her friend.

A smile crept on my face just thinking about how supportive our fan base is.

" Okay, Jess, I believe you now because I saw what I saw. And I definitely saw him look up at the VIP box. Do you think Zee is there?", the other girl replied looking up towards me with a scrutinising gaze.

I just leant inside, not wanting to draw attention to myself. This is my baby's show, I didn't want people to divert their attention on me. And if people found out it was me all along, I would never hear the end of it from T or my management. It would be bad for Harry and I's relationship too. It's not that we don't want our fans to know. It's just that we don't want people to judge us or poke their unwanted or uncalled opinions in our lives. We are happy together after a long time and I want this happiness to last. We've been through so much and the last thing we want right now is "Controversy".

Just as I was drowned in my thoughts, I didn't notice Haz has gone back to the main stage. I just went inside and sat down to enjoy the rest of the show.

" I think this was the surprise Haz was talking about. He set up a stage near me to sing IICF directly to me", I thought to myself.

"But he always sings this song in his every show. It's on his setlist", my mind reminded.

" Yeah but he doesn't set an alternative stage in every show", I retaliated.

Along with the discussion between my mind and I, I enjoyed the show as it went on. I noticed how Haz would talk to the fans and how they would just scream for him. I missed my band days. I ain't gonna lie. I missed how carefree those days were. We were just five young lads having the time of their lives. The constant bickering, the playful banter, play scraps, the idiotic games. I miss it all. I miss my lads. I would never forget the code messages Harry and I use to send to each other, the silent looks we shared, the secret kisses we stole, the discreet nicknames we had, the naughty smiles we gave and everything. I remember it all.

We did everything. We said everything. Everything, except what we had to say. We never said the words that could have made our lives a bit easier. But I'm grateful to my life now because we survived the separation and heartbreak and we're back together. OUR RELATIONSHIP STOOD THE TEST OF TIME. I wouldn't change anything that had happened for the world. It has proved the strength, the love, the bond, the trust and the reality of our relationship.