Introduction

I was training trying to get better and stronger so I could protect my home from any attack, and that is my goal. I attacked the training holograms with a fierce integrity. My Mentor Anima and Belleza watched me from a distance, but I know that they are just concerned. After the Northern Temple of Garanwyn, Protector of The Mythic Mountain had fallen to the enemy..we should be worried. Legends say that there's a fountain hidden in the heart of Mythic Mountain; they say that the fountain would grant anyone's wish. Of course, I was a bit skeptical but then realized that every Temple has its secrets. But when I went to the Temple guarding the mouth of the entrance to Mythic Mountain, I learned a lot of stuff about Mythic Mountain. Like it's not somewhere you really want to stick your nose around in; there are beings that reside there. They have many names but we call them Guardians, they protect the fountain from evildoers who want to use the fountain for sinister purposes. Like our current enemy.

A Goddess she is. A Goddess who is feared by many..her name is Midnight. She gets her name by casting an eternal darkness on worlds that makes it look like its midnight all year around. If Midnight is seeking out each temple and whatever lies in them..then my home will be the next one she targets. But I won't allow her to take it. Not without me putting up one hell of a fight. I just hope that the Goddess on our side will help us keep my home, and  our temple safe from Midnight's forces...

But I didn't even consider the fact that not every prayer you send to the gods above will ever be answered..and before we knew it..war was already at our doorstep, and we had no way to prepare for what the upcoming battle would bring.