"When In Doubt, Pass Out"

"Is it morning?" There's something cold on my head, I reach for it and it's an ice pack. I look for the place where I got hurt, it's bandaged! I look where I am and I'm on a comfy bed. I'm in someone's house! What happened? Is my team okay?!

"I know you must be asking tons of questions." It was a male's voice. "Who is that?!" " You better watch it, I might look weak but I can kick ass!" I was so scared but I was telling the truth, I can kick some ass when it comes to it.

"Haha, I believe you can." The voice! It was coming from the hall! I was lighting up my hand with lightning and walked out into the hall. I saw the back of the man's back. I was getting ready to attack.

"You know, you shouldn't sneak up on people if you hate when people do it to you." I froze in fear. I threw a lightning bolt at the person but he dodged it! I was getting frustrated. I was using my speed and my lightning now.

I chased after him throwing lightning bolts, he just kept on running and running. He dodged every single one. I was getting my headaches again, I threw one last bolt before I gave up and I got him!

"Wow, you're really fast!" "Yeah, now why don't you tell me why you have me here! Where are my friends?!" "I know you're confused but calm down." "I am calm!" "You are exactly how he described you." "Who?" "You know who."

"Wait do you mean?!" "Yes."

"He's still alive?!" "Yes, he says he misses you and the team."

"Where is he?! We need him to come back!" "Unfortunately it's not yet safe and right now we need to focus on getting you to your friends." I can't believe I was so selfish to even think about him coming back even though he'd be in danger and right now I need to focus on my friends.

"You're right, thanks." "By the way who are you?" He looked really familiar but I just couldn't seem to put my finger on it. "That's a secret." "It's time to save your friends." "Okay, let's get going." I opened a portal with my hands. He was very surprised by the look on his face.

"Okay, that was cool." I laughed knowing that's the general reaction to people seeing me use my powers. I even get surprised using my powers, I have some, I didn't know even existed.

"Ready?", I asked. He nodded. "Just step into it and think of the place you want to go, I'll be right behind you.", I said anxious to find my teammates.