"Kidnapped?!"

~I'm so sorry for not updating sooner but I kinda gave up on this book until now~
I remember that whole punishment, I thought as I smiled to myself. This is so irritating!!! All of these mosquitos keep biting me while I was walking through the forest. I just remembered that a guy was with me. I turned around and saw nobody, did he get lost or something? Ugh, good-for-nothing, useless guy! I decided to use my tracking magic and followed the trail of glowing foot prints.
I was reaching the end of the trail and stopped right in front of a giant rock wall. "Wait, why does the trail end at a boulder?", I thought out loud. Suddenly I heard rustles in the bushes. I turned around, ready to defend myself. Then a hand wrapped around my mouth, dragging me through the rock wall. How is this possible, I thought.
The person the hand belonged to had brought me to a isolated place filled with grass, a lake, and a little humble building( like from Tangled, Rapunzel's Tower >-<). This must be a concealing spell, covering a secret passage as a rock wall.
I started to lose consciousness and was slowly being forced into a deep sleep.
~ 1 day later ~
I woke up in a basement-like place with my bra hanging over my face and my shorts being non existent. I started panicking. "How could I be so vulnerable!?" I quickly grabbed all of my things and attempted to escape. I started to get up when I fell to the ground. I ended up busting my lip and gained multiple bruises around my body.
There were chains on my legs!
I had to get out, I had to. I was going to use my fire power but was suddenly surprised that it didn't work. I was trying my super strength next but was disappointed once again. "What's happening?!", I said as I furiously scratched at the chains. I couldn't handle it, I was on the verge on insanity!
Suddenly, a mysterious chuckle was echoing throughout the basement. I started aggressively pulling at the chains, hurting myself even more in the process. The chuckle grew louder and louder as the sound of footsteps started to approach me.
"Who the hell do you think you are?!" "If you have to take advantage of a random chick just to get laid, you must be pretty desperate for getting that small dick of yours any attention!" It was soon silent throughout the whole room, knowing that my impressive experience with pissing people off would pay off.
"Hey." That voice sounded eerily familiar. I couldn't see who was saying it but I started to get the idea of who it was. It must've been that guy that supposedly found me! I fell into a trap! I started getting ready for combat without powers.
The person approached more into my vision and I tripped him. He fell onto the ground in agony and sputtered out blood. I then pinned him to the floor, using my right hand to bend his right arm to his back.
"You actually thought that I would be so vulnerable without my powers, you were wrong!" "What did you do to my powers?!"
A laugh came out of his mouth. "Those chains on your legs, take away your ability to use magic." "They can only be removed by the one who placed them on you." (#OnceUponATimeSteal)
I pushed his face even more to the ground, burying it into the gravel. "Son of a bitch!" I was beyond furious, I was bloodthirsty.
"Now you wouldn't hurt me, would you?", he said in a teasing way. "If you have to ask that question, you really don't know me.", I responded back with anger.
"But, I do." Pushing off the ground with his body, he climbed on top of me and pinned me down.
"Dash?!", I said in utter shock.
"Miss me babe?"