Shop 'til You're Stopped! Part 2

We were finally doing what we came here to do, shop! We couldn't even concentrate on going shopping for clothes. I don't know how but we ended up at the game store. We were on our way inside when all the guys looked at us. We both stared at each other and thought the same thing. " Yes, we are girl gamers, now back away peasants, we both yelled at the top of our lungs. All the guys looked in awe as we were making our way in. Nova was definitely catching some eyes. I mean I would stare at her to if she walked in with that aura and red streaked hair that was always perfect. I was looking around when Nova started smirking. "People always seem to look you're way", she said. I looked at her, shocked. Seriously?! She thought I was getting the attention. Sure, I look different with my unusual wavy teal hair and blonde streaks at the end of my hair tips but for real, I can't look that weird. I shook it off and we started exploring the store.

Nova was crushing me at this game we were playing. "Argghhh, I suck at this game!" Nova was laughing historically. I glared at her. She just gave me an innocent smirk. "Mwahahahahaha, bow down to the master!" I couldn't help but laugh at how she enjoyed crushing people at things. "Master, please let me be your disciple!" We were attracting attention throughout the store, as if we didn't attract enough! We were still playing around when I felt someone poke me in my stomach. I hate when people do that, it makes me feel uncomfortable! I was about to put a whole lot of pain into this person, I turned around ready to throw a punch full of fire when I got poked again! I fell to the ground holding my stomach as Nova laughs at how stupid I look. I started pouting when I heard someone else laugh next to her. I looked over and saw none other than the idiot who put me up to the stupid date. "You look so stupid, he said as he rolled on the floor laughing. "You know better than to get me angry, I said as my whole body surrounded with floating objects from around the store. I was about to inflict the pain of the century. He sweat dropped. Nova was just looking at him with a knowing look, she knew that he made the worst choice by poking me in the stomach. "Have mercy on me, Dani!" I smiled evily. "It's too late for mercy", a dark aura started coming from me. He did the weirdest thing. He gave me those puppy dog eyes. He knows I'm a sucker for big eyes. "Fine!" I admitted defeat. "As punishment your going to accompany my date." I smirked with victory. He looked at Nova and me with his mouth wide open. "Just do it, it's you're fault for testing her." I was happy Nova agreed with me. "Deal, just don't kill me!" "I could never hurt you---------that bad", I told him as he face palmed.