Seven.

The six men were now in the waiting area of the school clinic while Taehyung is being taken care of. All of them are silent, anxious.

Jungkook's leg was bouncing like a trampoline, arms crossed, pure anger and irritation painted on his face.

He couldn't believe it...how could he be stupid enough to notice that Tae was gone so long and do absolutely nothing about it?

It's been at least a half an hour, maybe a little over.

Jungkook wanted to go in with him, but Taehyung insisted on him not doing so...for some reason.

"Guys..." a voice said softly. All of their heads popped up, Jungkook's being the fastest.

Taehyung was standing there, looking way better than before, but his demeanor was the same.

Jungkook couldn't have gotten out of his seat faster, basically tackling him with a hug. Taehyung melted into his embrace, tightening the hug.

"I'm so glad you're okay," Jungkook said quietly, voice shaky. That made Taehyung hug even tighter if he could.

What if he wasn't okay? What if Bogum wasn't there and didn't stop them? Would they have beat him up until he was dead?

All the rest of them got up and joined the couple's hug, and they pulled away after a few seconds.

"We talked to the supervisor while you were in there, and..." Jimin started, then looked at Jungkook to let him finish it.

"Those assholes that hurt you got their scholarships revoked. They're kicked out and not allowed to return," Jungkook told him

"...and that includes that bitch Yuna as well," Bogum added.

Taehyung didn't really know how to react, so he just nodded, looking down at the floor.

"Oh, and she wants to hear you tell the story as well...i-if you're comfortable with doing that," Namjoon mentioned.

"Um...y-yeah, sure. I guess I'll do it..." Taehyung nodded, but you could tell he was still very uneasy about it.

"Baby," Jungkook started, grabbing his hand which made Tae look at him instantly, "you know you don't have to do this, right?"

Taehyung smiled fondly at him, "I know, Jungkook. But I want to."

"Okay, good. She said to meet her in her office tomorrow at 9AM," Bogum said, Taehyung nodded but continued to look at him.

He let go of Jungkook's hand and ran to Bogum, hugging him tight. Bogum was taken aback, but still hugged back.

"Thank you for protecting me."

Bogum patted his back, "Of course, always..." Bogum said sweetly.

Jungkook raised an eyebrow at him after that, to which Bogum mouthed 'I gave him up for you'  to him.

Jungkook rolled his eyes, admitting defeat, while the rest stifled their laughter.

Taehyung pulled away and Bogum smiled at him like nothing happened, same thing with the rest of them.

"Okay, it's getting late. Maybe we should head back to our dorms now," Jimin remarked.

All of them agreed and said their goodbyes before walking their separate ways.

When Jungkook and Taehyung were back at their dorm, they got ready for bed, then laid in silence.

"Well, now there's another thing I'll be apologizing for forever..." Jungkook remarked, laughing humorlessly.

"No, you don't have to. It's not your fault-"

"Yes, it is, Taehyung. I noticed that you were gone and did nothing. I noticed how long you were gone for...and still did nothing. We've could've stopped it before it even started. I'm so, so so-"

"Jungkook, stop!" Taehyung laughed. "I know you are, but like I was saying, you don't need to apologize! The only thing that matters to me right now is that I'm okay, and that I'm able to be here with you right now," he said, voice cracking slightly.

The younger instantly connected their lips, the kiss was passionate and long.

"I love you so much," Jungkook whispered after they pulled away.

Taehyung smiled, "I love you more."

Jungkook shook his head, "Nope. I've already told you multiple times; that's not possible," he joked. Tae laughed, rolling his eyes.

That night, they went to sleep happy, which was a surprise considering all the things that have happened.

But, there was one thing still bothering Jungkook, keeping him up...one question that he chose not to ask, but he still wants the answer to...

Why didn't Taehyung let him come in the doctor's office with him?

While thinking about that, he saw something sticking out the pillows on Taehyung's side. It was white.

He carefully picked it up to discover that it was a pill bottle. It was practically full, looks like it hasn't been used in a while. Fluoxetine?

Jungkook swiftly turned over and grabbed his phone from the nightstand, googling that unfamiliar word.

Fluoxetine
Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitor (SSRI)

Fluoxetine is an anti-depressant approved for the treatment of panic disorder.