Eleven.

It's Senior year.

It's finally their last year in this hell hole, and they couldn't be happier.

Taehyung and Jungkook; 11 and a half months and still going on strong.

Rosè and Lisa? They're doing great too. Things have become more serious over the past few months, and both of them are happy to call each other their girlfriend.

Oh, and Taehyung has fully recovered from his PTSD , thanks to his awesome boyfriend and friends. Well, I guess therapy helped too.

All the other couples, Jin and Namjoon, Jimin and Yoongi, they're doing great as well.

The kissing incident was not a big deal at this point. Rosè and Lisa have actually unknowingly become their friends as well. Jisoo and Jennie, well, they haven't really apologized yet. They just give them apologetic looks every once in a while.

Overall, all of them really enjoyed their summer.

Taehyung and Jungkook don't really get that many weird looks from people anymore...they don't even know why that was a thing in the first place.

Hell, some guys that claimed they were "straight" last year were practically drooling over Taehyung when they walked by, to which Jungkook wrapped his arm around his waist and made him walk faster.

Once they made it to Taehyung's class, Jungkook didn't wanna leave.

"Are you sure you'll be okay alone? I don't want any of these fuckboys harassing you."

Taehyung laughed, "Yes, I'll be fine, Jimin's in this class too...and don't worry about them," he placed his hands on Jungkook's face, "You know I'm only yours."

Jungkook gripped his hips tightly, "Only mine, baby?" He asked, voice deeper.

"Only yours."

They shared a slow, sensual kiss right there in the hallway.

"Yah!!! Get a dorm you two, God..." Jimin exclaimed as he walked up.

They pulled away and laughed, Taehyung rolled his eyes, "Whatever," then he turned to Jungkook, "I'll see you later, love you!"

"Love you too," Jungkook replied before leaving.

"You two just radiate sexual tension whenever you're with each other, it's so weird," Jimin remarked.

Taehyung laughed and slapped his arm as they walked in the classroom.

As Jungkook was headed back to the dorm, he ran into Jin and Namjoon.

"Hey, Jungkook! Walk with us," Jin called out, and Jungkook ran over to catch up with them.

"What's up, guys?"

"Just wanted to talk about what you were planning on graduation," Namjoon said, then paused, "I really can't believe it."

"I'm so happy already and it hasn't even happened yet!" Jin said.

"I still need to figure out some more things, but yeah, it's definitely happening. And for the love of God, do not ruin the surprise."